chapter 27

As quitely as i could, i sneaked out of Matts apartment. He refuses to let me out of hes sight so i waited until he fell asleep. My reaction to Matts unfortunately truthful information was not very great.

Lets just say hes apartment is not so pretty anymore. Matts been holding me captive for two days. Making things worse my nightmares got bad.

The cold breeze of the night hit my bare skin as i snuggled into jacket a bit more. The moon glowing high up accompanied by little stars.

"You came."

Hes husky voice filled my ears before i even saw hes figuer. I know what your thinking, why sneak out behind Matts back to see Sam. Quite selfish i know.

Malia-" Trust im suprised too."

I accepted on seeing him because i wanted a explanation. Hes reason why he made me love him. Why he made me forget my family.

I bet he didnt expect matthee showing up and breaking away hes plans.

Sam-" Before i start i want you to know im extremly sorry. And i know words cant change anything that is why i need to introduce you to my plan."

I stood patiently and dryly waiting for him to explain everything. He walked lazily towards the bench with me right behind.

Staring into space, i couldnt look him in the eye. I knew if i did look at him, i'd forget everything or he would try and compel me again.

Sam-" My father made me do it. He wanted me to compel you and get you on our side to get out of here. But the more time i spend with you the more i felt guilty and really did start getting feelings for you."

Leaving out a very unattractive snort or chuckle. I did not believe that. Start getting feelings for me. Yea right. My ears perked up at the sound of a plan.

Sam-" I truly am sorry. But you started meaning to me more than i wanted. At the beginning of just getting out of here now its different."

I forced myself to look at him. He was lookin straight ahead but i could still see hes painful expression and the hurt in hes eyes. My shoulders dropped and the refusion of not leaving him get to me just disappeared.

Shifting closer to him, i snaked my arm around hes leaning my head on hes shoulder. No matter how much i wanted and needed to supress these feelings when i knew they werent real i just couldnt help myself.

Sam-" I want to get you and Matt out of here. Its my apologie for everything." 

Lifting my head up i stared into hes eyes. A sad smile curcled on hes lips. Hes fingers rested on my chin as he slowly leaned in. Hes lips moving in sync with mine possibly for the last time.

Malia-" Will you come with us ?"

He smiled leaving out a chuckle, leaning back on the bench.

Sam-" If you want me to. Im sure your mate would kill me the moment he found out."

Malia-" You could go somewhere else. Start a new life."

Sam-" My father wants to leave too. Its going to make this dangerous, but i promise to get you back baby."

I try hard to stop the dip in my stomach at hes words but its useless. The compulsion is making me do this but its hard to believe.

Malia-"Can you break the compulsion ?"

He shook hes head as hes eyes glisned in the light as the tears over flowed hes eyes.

He cant break it..