chapter 14

Sam-" Hey babe."

He crashed in the seat beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

Malia-"Ew off."

Sam-" Hi Vicks"

He winked at her as he scootched closer to her. She started giggling as usual. I rolled my eyes leaving out a growl.

Megan-" Someone got they're knickers in a twist."

Megan was the usual tough girl. And Vicky being her best friend is quite strange. Her and Megan were the complete opposite.

Vicky-" Malia ?"

Which makes me think why Vicky is.. in hell !

Vicky-" Malia !"

Malia-" Huh ?"

I stared at them. I guess i got lost too much in my thoughts.

Malia-" Why are you here ?"

I blurted out, out of the blue. She was taken back a little. Sam leaned back, hes arm still around Vicky.

Sam-" It took her three days. Thats a record."

I raised an eyebrow at him and he smirked at me. I definitly understand hes nickname. Devil boy.

Vicky fumbled with her fingers and looked down at the table.

Megan-" Oh god she got possesed."

Sam-" Now tell us. Who were you before you came here ?"

Possesed ? What does that mean ? Poor child shouldnt even be here. But i guess its not that bad here.

Malia-" Im Malia Annabell Robertson a Alpha of Midnight Shadow pack and Luna of Dark Moon pack."

I mumbled, eating my food. No one said a word and remained quite.

Vicky-" Y-Your a-a A-Alpha t-the -"

She started stuttering, tripping over her words. When i looked around everyone had shock written on they're faces.

Malia-" Can you stop stuttering ? Why the suprise ?"

Sam-" Its just your the most feared Alpha. Along with your mate."

Malia-" And why is that bad down here ? Arent we all deliquents ?"

The table erupted in giggles and laughs. This place is kind of weird too.

Megan-" Apparently with your somewhat special powers you can get us out of here."

Bad girl, Good boy - Sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें