chapter 16

Matts POV.

Shes much older now. Lines forming on her face. If i saw her on the street i wouldnt of recognised her.

"I heard about Malia. I can get her out."

Nathans grip around her neck loosened up just as she was starting to turn blue. After a few breaths, her normal colour appeared and she started talking.

Matt-" Here, sit. Out where ?"

Sitting on the chair beside her, Nathan had a puzzled look on hes face but still listened. The last time i saw this woman was after we broke the spell.

Daniella-" In Malias case im guessing she went to supernatural hell as its called. I came to find you because i know a way to get her back."

Burrowing my eyebrows together i ran a hand over my face and into my hair. Theres a way to bring her back.

Hope rose inside me, imagining that there really is a chance. Even if it may be slim.

With a knock on the door, distracted us Greyson appeared with Evelynn and Lee in hes arms.

Nathan-" Baby what happened ?"

Since a week now Nathan has finally came to a reality and remembered he had children. Quickly walking over he pulled Evelynn into a tight hug. Then Lee.

Greyson-" She had another vision."

Evelynn-" I dont want to.."

Greyson-" She kind of.. threw a bomb on her room. Everythings destroyed. Broken. Tell us what you saw."

We stood up facing the poor girl. She looked like the blood was soaked out of her. All the energy. Her face paler than ever.

Daniella-" You can see into the future ? May I ?"

Gesturing to take a hold of her hand, Evelynn gave her a nod. Taking a few seconds she pulled away, leaving go of her grip.

Daniella-" Malia is getting herself into quite some trouble.."

Nathan-" Greyson please take Evelynn and Lee out."

Lee-" Daddy will you come and play later ?"

Nathan-"Of course i will."

He kissed hes sons forehead before shutting the door. Daniellas appearence was some kind of enlightment for him.

My brain seemed ever so slightly clouded and fuzzy and the hope made my sick. Sick of the thought that this wont work and it will just be a failure and disappointment. For us all.

Daniella-" I need to send someone down there to her. I can get two of ye out aslong as ye have connection with us in the real world.

Malia will be able to use her powers getting out but it wont be enough. Someone needs to guide her."

"I will."

Me and Nathan stared at eachother as we responded in sync. Looks like this will be tough. Hes her mate and im her best friend for years now. Of course we both want to go get her.

Matt-" Your the Alpha. You need to take care of your pack and children. I promise i will bring her back even if it means my own death."

And that night decided.

I was going to hell.