chapter 4

Lillia-" And you know how grateful i am. But i promise he will get better."

My hands behind my back i stood straight. Me and Lillia being the only ones that know. Until now i still do not know why she decided to trust me with this.

Malia-" We are all family. I have accepted Greyson like he was my own son for Matts sake. But he needs to get taught a lesson. I promise you he will be under my watch."

Earlier. Well few months ago i have suggested to send Greyson to our fighters. They improve they're strenght there before they shift.

Yet Lillia refused. I heard her sigh behind me.

Lillia-" And you'll be there ? Everyday ?"

Malia-" Yes i will try."

It took her awhile but finally she nodded. Agreed to send him there. He'll still live here but after school he will go straight to the hall.

Hopefully they'll kick the energy out of him so he wont have time to play pranks.

"Mommy !"

I crouchted down to pick up Lee. Children are hard work. Do not have children until your atleased thirty.

Lee-" Can we go pway outside pwease ?"

I laughed and put him back down.

Malia-" Race ?"

I left him start before me. Hes fast for hes age actually. We chased eachother outside and messed around.

Matt-" This place holds alot of memories huh ?"

We looked around the backgarden. Matt on one side of me and Nathan on the other.

Malia-" Sure does. Like our first year here. On my 19th birthday when i stripped infront of everyone."

Matt-" Oh or when you kicked that wolves ass when he tried to get the kids."

Nathan-" I think that was her first black out."

Malia-" One of the many."

We all laughed and talked about our first year here. So many things happened back then.

Matt-" Hey guys can i ask ye something ?"

We looked at him. He had that weird looked on him again. It was kind of making me worried lately.

Matt-" Have ye noticed that Greyson looks nothing like me ?"

A lump got stuck in my troath.

Great. What now ?

Lily Collins as Lillia ! :)