chapter 26

Waking up, a heavy feeling on my body. Glancing down i realised it was Sam's rather heavy arm.

Through its uncomfort i managed to smile at hes sleeping face. Yet something seaked through it, instead of relaxed and soft it was full of worry.

Lightly shifting myself to the side, i tried getting out of bed but failed. Instead a groan left Sam's lips and hes grip became tighter pulling me closer.

Sam-" Dont leave. Please."

Hes husky morning voice was simply amazing. Smiling to myself i rested my head ontop of hes. I'd spend my day like this any day.

Matts POV.

Malias reaction to having a mate was not very great. She ran out and i havent seen her since.

Matt-" I'd just love to know why she doesnt remember ?"

Vicky has been like a sister. Or a daughter. Even though she is like three years younger. She always seems to come around, easy to talk to.

Vicky-" hhmm maybe someone made her forget. This is really good by the way."

Actually i think she comes around just for the food. My cooking skills seemingly impressed her. After all there isnt much to do around here and Victoria had a rough night.

I found her on my couch this morning being honest. I raised my eyebrows in shock at her answer.

Matt-" Made her forget ? As in compeled her ?"

She nodded while she continued stuffing her face. Thinking off all the reasons why someone would make her forget about her mate..

Matt-" When did Sam and Malia get together ?"

Vicky-" Somewhere around the time she stopped talking about Nathan."

My eyes wondered across the room thinking everything through. Nobody can simply forget..

Matt-" Where does Malia live with him ?!"

My sudden raise of voice, she flinched nearly stumbling back in her chair. Stuttering out the place and direction i left off in a flash.

I ran as fast as i could. At times like now i wish i had my supernatural speed. Finally i put all the pieces together when no one else did.

It was so obvious. Right infront of our eyes.

Finally making it to their door i didnt bother knocking. I was too furious and my impulse automatically kicked the door open. Both of them shot up in they're bed, Malia rubbing her eyes.

Matt-" Get up right now."

Not listening to her i pulled her out of bed. Thank god she had clothes on.

Malia-" Matt whats going on ?"

Sam-" Leave her go Matthew."

He stood up looking confused as ever, making hes way towards her. Defensively i jumped infront of her, blocking hes way.

Matt-" Do not touch her ever again !"

I spat out before dragging Malia out, continueing my way out. She struggled, pulling her hand away but my grip was too strong.

Malia-" Matthew your hurting me !"

Leaving out in a whine and sobs i dropped my grip. Looking back at her my hard scowl expression vanished away, seeing the pain on her.

Stroking my thumb across her cheek, lightly placing my lips against the red mark i caused on her wrist.

Matt-" Im sorry baby but i dont want you anywhere near Sam again."

Malia-" Why ?"

I sighed clutching her fragile body close to mine.

Matt-" He compeled you to forget about your mate."