chapter 15

I stared at them blankly. So i could get out of here ! I could go home. To my children. And nathan !

Malia-" How ? When ? And how fast ?"

Megan-" Sit down rocket girl. I doubt its even true."

Me and my anger problems have been kicking in lately. I banged my hands against the table causing everyone to jump.

Malia-" Who will give me answers ?"

"Try the library."

Chuckles erupted around the table but all i started seeing was red from the corner of my eyes.

Before i did something i would regret i stormed out into the streets and left out a groan of annoyance.

I had to get back home.

To lee. Evelynn. And nathan.

Matts POV.

"Alpha Nathan ?"

Im the first one who dared to step inside hes office. Unfortunately he hasnt left it. But to my luck nothing has been thrown on me yet.

Matt-" Someone is here to see you."

Nathan-" I dont want to see them."

Exactly the answer i expected. Before i could tell the lady who wasent she wanted strolled into hes office.

"I think you'd want to hear what i have to say."

Hes head jerked our direction. He surely did look awful. Nathan being the only one whos actually propely grieving over Malia.

A beard is starting to show, messed up hair and dark circles under hes eyes. Way to describe he looked like crap.

The rest of us just have to keep it together. For now.

Nathan-" Leave us."

I nodded closing the door. But i stayed on the same floor just incase he snapped. You never know with him.

"Dad ?"

Greyson still hasnt told us Evelynn is hes mate. Or he just knows we know.

Greyson-" How have you been keeping ?"

Relaxing my body i sighed. Boy did she leave us too early. We werent even prepared, no warning.

Maybe she knew. Thats why she was so alerted and jumpy that day. The worried look on her face. Why she hugged and kissed Lee goodbye. She must of.

Matt-" Alright i guess. Hows Evelynn ?"

Greyson-" Closed up. All she does is stare into space. It kills me too."

As i was beginning my sentence a shrieking scream went off at one end and furniture breaking on the other.

I nodded at Greyson. He ran to the screaming and me.. to Nathans office.

Matt-" Nathan ! Let. Her go !"

Hes fingers were curled around the womans neck. Angry and fury filling hes eyes.

Nathan-" Shes a liar !"

"I-Im .. spe-aking t-truth.. M-Ma-tt knows m-e."

She croaked out managing her last breaths. My breathing picked up speed as i stood there not knowing what to do. My hands curled into fists.

Then i got a good look at her.

Matt-" Daniella ?"

Make sure ye check out my newly started story Princess of the dark !

Thank you for reading :)