Introduction/How This Will Work

Hey guys! Wolfie here, and welcome to my Frans Oneshots Book!

What Are Oneshots?

This section is for the small percentage of my readers that don't know what they are:

According to Urban Dictionary, a oneshot is "A term used in fanfiction to say that there will only be one body of text. (One chapter)" -by Domccus, Urban Dictionary.

Basically, it's where there's only one chapter on the story. This makes it so the stories are easy to read and people who don't want to wait for more chapters or like reading very little can enjoy them. Or people who just want to see cute moments of their OTP.

And it is useful for people like me to write down stories they'd like to make but can't stretch it into an entire book.

So oneshots are pretty helpful!

My Posting Schedule

I'd like to stick to this book and update every day, but sadly, I can't. School, writer's block, events, and my actual life gets in the way.

So, I will try and post at least once a week. If I do not uphold this promise, I have failed you and you may hate me forever. TwT

Requests

(Currently closed, I'm sorry!) Yes, I will take requests! I actually will appreciate some. I may or may not do yours, it is a matter if I can, I want to, or if I have any ideas. You can also request the plot if you would like. If I do decide to write your request, I'll reply to you!

However, if I decide NOT to write your request, please do not be mad or spam me with hate (or something like that). Sometimes, I just want to let my imagination run free and write what I want to write. Okay? Okay.

The Ones I Am Currently Working On As of July 7th, 2019

•Undertale
•Echotale
•Dancetale
•Birdtale

I do not own any media posted unless stated otherwise. Credits for the pictures and possible links are to the original artists.

There will be mentions in the oneshots that may be uncomfortable, to say the least, to some people. Possible triggers that I catch will be mentioned in the description of this story. You have been warned.

Last thing, please, do not hate on me or my writing for shipping Frans.

If you ship something else with the two characters, or just don't approve of the ship, please don't get mad at me.

We all have our own opinions. And if you don't ship it, then why read this book? Just to hate on Frans? That's pretty low of you, I have to say.

And I know every fandom and every ship has these type of people in it, and it isn't just hate for Frans shippers. Frans shippers also sometimes do this, but please, do not go hating on someone for who they ship.

Just don't do it. Thank you for your attention.

Welp, until next time I decide to post my crappy writing no one will read! Bye guys!

~Wolfie
-510 words-