Ch. 3

Hermione's POV

"Okay, I think that's enough wedding planning for today," Draco said, leaning back into his seat with a sigh and rubbing his face.

Pansy scowled at him as she closed her notebook. "It's not that exhausting, Draco. Stop being so dramatic."

I laughed as he gave her a grin and I said, "To be fair, we did actually get a lot of decisions made today."

"He's acting like we walked all the way up to the top of the Astronomy Tower back at Hogwarts," Pansy said, gesturing towards my fiancé with her pen.

Shaking my head, I stretched slightly in my seat while Draco shifted in his own. He draped an arm across the back of my seat as he retorted, "You both complained about those stairs just as much as I did."

"Whatever," Pansy muttered, waving him off. "Alright, so realistically the only things left to do are decide on a venue, choose your dress and the bridesmaid dresses, and then start sending off invitations. You probably should figure out a venue soon though; a few more decisions are waiting on that one to be made."

I grinned and asked, "Have you ever thought about being a wedding planner, Pans? You'd be wonderful at it."

She laughed at that. "I probably would be, but I enjoy designing clothes too much. And I have too many clients that would be sending me Howlers if I close up shop."

"Ginny most likely being one of them," Draco said with a grin.

The four of us laughed and we soon parted ways after Draco reminded me that he had a surprise planned. I tried to not pester him with questions about the surprise as he led me around, but when we stepped out into muggle London, I couldn't hold back.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked excitedly, squeezing his arm.

He simply grinned and kissed my forehead. "You'll have to wait and see."

"But Draco," I whined playfully. "I'm not very good at being patient; you know this."

"I do know this," He agreed, wrapping an arm around me.

We were about to round a corner when he stopped and put his hands gently on my arms, looking at me sternly. "Okay, we're about to be there but before we do this, you have to promise me one thing."

I tilted my head slightly while raising an eyebrow. "Oh-kaaay...what would that be?"

"You'll need to give me your phone."

By the look he was giving me, I could tell that he was completely serious. I hesitated for a second before letting out a sigh and relenting, pulling my phone out of my pocket and handing it over. He promptly pocketed it and smiled at me, kissing my forehead again.

"It's only for a little while, and if I see that Harry's texted you, I'll give it back," He said gently. "But I want to make sure that you aren't driving yourself insane by checking it constantly. I want you to actually enjoy yourself."

I let out another long sigh and nodded, forcing a smile. I didn't want to admit just how much anxiety handing over my phone gave me considering the circumstances. When dealing with an unstable werewolf, I wanted to try and make sure that I had complete control over the situation. And this was brand new territory for me.

But Draco gave me another kiss and led me around the corner, and I let out a loud gasp as I looked at the large structure in front of us.

"Draco! I've never been on the London Eye!" I exclaimed excitedly.