#4

their vices; irrational behavior

- codsworth, dogmeat, maccready, nick valentine, & strong

Cait
Her upbringing has led her to believe people are only nice to her because they want her body, she shows this by asking Sole if they 'like the view' whenever they're behind her regardless if they were even looking at her or not, and constantly making sexual advances in unnecessary times. Sole helps her in getting out of this sort of mentality by showing more interest in her as a person and complimenting her actions over her appearance almost all of the time. Its subtle but impactful.

Curie
Shes too eager to help everyone she can. This is helpful when someone has a severe injury, but even if its something as simple as a papercut or cough she will make Sole stop in order for her to treat them. This can be very time consuming and unnecessary, especially when they are travelling somewhere important. Sole simply voiced their concerns and she listened, promising she will cut down on aiding every single person they come across.

Danse
(This is Post Blind Betrayal) He compares himself to 'regular' people and believes he's less of a man because of him being a synth. He always asks if there is any way he could better himself in Soles eyes and it brings him down quite a bit. Sole always comforts him by expressing how much he means to them, all with a big hug and kiss to seal the deal.

Deacon
He hides his true emotions behind white lies and jokes. Its developed a sense of mistrust to the people around him and has severed many relationships in the past. Sole tries to help him with this by being around him as much as possible, whether it be travelling or just relaxing and laying around, trying to build as much trust between the two in hopes he won't have to hide what he's thinking towards them anymore.

Hancock
He believes the only way he can relieve stress is by taking chems. And everyone knows it's near impossible to start an addiction unless you get the right medication and professional help. However you can suppress it, and Sole does just that. They distract him by teaching him how to pen twirl, which he then turns into knife twirling. They also teach him how to whistle and when things get too much they both whistle whatever tune is on the radio.

Piper
She jumps to conclusions a lot and has gotten into many dangerous situations because of it, especially when it comes to synth allegations. Though while Sole can't stop her from jumping to them, they make her refrain from confronting them until she has gathered enough solid evidence to use against them, and tries to reason things out with her as much as they can.

Preston
He puts the needs of everyone else before his own. It gets to such an extreme point that he has passed out from over-exhaustion, lack of sleep, lack of fluid and just overstress. Sole forces him to take at least an hours break each day to refresh himself, and will literally carry him to bed of he isn't in it by 11.

X6-88
He's unable to understand the morality of basically every situation. Sole knows fully that he is unable to and tries to understand that, but they try to explain how they see the situation when the time calls for it.

Radioactive Reactions