#48

a younger sole accidentally calling them "mom" / "dad"

- dogmeat & strong

+ maxson

Piper

"Hey don't call me that." As soon as she said that she noticed she'd raised her index finger. Ugh, old habits from raising Nat... brilliant timing.

Cait

"Did ya just call me mum? That's probably the least fittin' nickname I've ever gotten. And I've been called the red menace before... Don' ask. "

Curie

"It is no problem, really. It is even accepted as a psychological zhing people zho. It's called parapraxis I zhink." Tries to stop Sole from being embarassed over it and moves on after that.

Hancock

"Honestly, I've never really liked that nickname but sure I'll be your Daddy."

Deacon

Started most conversations with Sole for the rest of the week with the words 'Hi! It's your dad." followed by a dad joke. Sole was wondering if he had found a book with them, baffled by the fact that he had a new one each day. He really wasn't going to let this one slide.

Preston

Sole managed to call Preston 'dad' when tipsy, right after he told them they should probably stop drinking now to avoid getting seriously sick in the morning. "But dad!" Oops. He pretty much just went with it. "Thing is, it's almost midnight. Time to get to bed, general."

MacCready

Doesn't even really notice it. He's too used to being called 'dad' by Duncan. Responds like he would've if he had been called by his name, aka just continues talking tactics.

Nick Valentine

" Dad, huh? You need a hug, kid?" Sole smiled "Hey in my defense, you called me kid first, this was bound to happen at some point."

Danse

Figured it was no more than a mistake. He was used to it from training squires, it happened. (Romanced:) That's when he figured that Sole might be referring to something else entirely. "Wait, are you... pregnant?"

X6-88

Tries to wrap his head around Sole calling him Dad while he calls their son Father. He gets annoyed when Sole shuts up, realising what they just said, therefore losing valuable time. "You got something to say - say it."

Maxson

Amused by the slip-up, but doesn't tend to smile when giving orders. Still, Sole noticed a hint of a smile on his face.

Following Fallout 4