#37

reactions seeing sole kinda naked-- so the prompt was: sole just finished washing up and they find themselves tripping into a situation where they're doing a handstand between a wall and a couch. so basically-- they're stuck and their companion has to help them out. 

-  dogmeat, & strong

+ glory, ingram, haylen, desdemona, maxson, & sturges

Desdemona

Tries to keep a straight face and succeeds to do so as they help Sole back on their feet. "I'm so sorry you had to see me like that." "Just so you know, I'm really good at keeping secrets. I've put synths in safehouses and kept their locations secret under gunpoint, this is an easy one." Sole felt very grateful she took the whole thing so well.

Piper

 Impressed at the view, but also just very, very shocked. " Blue... how did you even get in that position?" Sole grimaced. "Piper, I'm not sure if I can keep myself up much longer." "Up... right." Piper ran over to them. As soon as Sole is dressed they can't help but point out that at least it was amusing to see the woman who ususally can't really shut up at a loss for words.

Cait

 Seems like she walked in just in time for the entertainment. "Well that's kinda forward of ya but can't say I'm complainin'. "

Glory

Takes one look, throws her head back and yells 'inappropriate!' while heading back out of the door, leaving Sole to fend for themself.

Curie

Is puzzled as to why Sole would be in such a position. She knew Sole tried to keep in shape, but wondered which muscles this would be training. "What are you doing?"

Magnolia

Likes what she's seeing. She calmly walks over to Sole to help, but doesn't try to look away. As soon as Sole has both feet back on the ground she winks and says "I want you to know I will never regret what happened here, handsome/beautiful."

Scribe Haylen

Freezes in place. "Why would you do that?" "I'm stuck." As soon as she hears that, she shakes her head as a means to regain cognitive thinking and rushes over to help Sole.

Proctor Ingram

 Thinks Sole is just having a practical joke and is not amused. She kneels down, looks them straight in the eye while Sole's still upside-down and tells them off; 'Don't just stand there like an idiot. We've got something better to do than this."

MacCready

 Almost stumbles over something when they walk in. " Eh, boss this is exactly the kind of social situation I am not comfortable with." "Not like I did it on purpose MacCready."

Sturges

 Immediately gets flustered and pretends that he considers this an excellent moment to talk about the placing of furniture... actually just wants to change the topic because he has no idea what he should be saying.

Synth!Codsworth

"Oh, my." Immediately rushes over and tries to soothe Sole as they are constantly apologising to Codsworth. "Nothing to be ashamed of Mum/Dad! Now, let's get you some fresh clothes."

X6-88

Lets out an exhaspherated sigh, rolls his eyes and says 'I'll help her" to someone else who was about to rush in. He has mixed feelings about this; in one way he feels blood rushing to his face, in another he can't believe that someone who proved him they were an excellent warrior managed to get stuck in this kind of position.

Preston

Starts to laugh, but tries to stop himself straight away. "Preston, I wish you weren't the person who fund me like this." "Well, general, you are in no position to be picky I'm afraid."

Deacon

Has a laugh and while helping Sole points out with a wink that that seemed to be kind of flirty. Having him walk in on that... suspicious.

Nick

How did Sole even... Nick sighs as he walks over to Sole, trying to look away as much as possible. "Nick, I..." "Look what you do as a pasttime is none of my goddamn business. But try to keep me out of it next time."

Hancock

Hancock couldn't believe the hero of the commonwealth had even been that clumsy to start with. Actually kicks back and relaxes for a moment, turning his head with a grin on his face. "Don't mind me, just admirin' the view." "Ugh, Hancock! I'm slipping!' "You're adorable."

Maxson

 Well, that was new... he just stared at them for a moment before he really grasped what was going on. He didn't flinch as he helped them back to his feet and left again without a word. He had to take a second to regain his composure when walking out again.

Danse

Apologizes for walking in on Sole, covers his eyes, before he remembers Sole called him in. Consequently, he gets even more confused, why would Sole have him see them in that kind of posititon. "Danse.. some help here please?" "Oh... Is see. I.. *ahum* I will assist you immediately, my apologies for the delay." Sole noticed Danse was trying to be a gentleman but his cheeks were turning a suspicious darker shade of red.

Following Fallout 4