#26

the courier bringing home ten very protective baby dragons

Arcade Gannon
No matter how many times he tried to clean any smudges or dirt off of his glasses, the little tiny reptiles didn't go away when he put them back on. This is real. He just stood there in disbelief. "Wherever you found those, take them back. Now." Six proclaimed they can't, showing him how the little dragons followed them for every footstep, their little eyes staring up at Six for guidance. "What do they even eat?!" Six shrugged, "Guess we'll find out." Arcade sighed. A little dragon crawled over to him, nuzzling his foot. Okay. They're kind of cute. He guesses it wouldn't hurt to keep them.

Craig Boone
What the hell had his life come to? The courier was strange enough (in a good way), but this was something he wasn't prepared for. Ten tiny creatures with wings were hiding behind Six's leg as they explained the situation. He took a long sigh, giving in. As if he could say no to Six and the ten pairs of beady eyes looking at him. They were cute, in a weird way.

ED-E
The small reptiles weren't recognizable in ED-E's memory. A couple had drifted up towards ED-E for a split second before falling back to the ground. They were fascinated with the small dragons, and the dragons were too towards ED-E.

Lily Bowen
She almost squealed when she saw the little dragons in tow after Six. The Courier scooped up one of the babies and placed it in her arms, which she swaddled and cooed at. "Are we keeping them, dearie?" Lily was delighted when Six gave her a nod of approval. She named almost half of them after her past pets. The little ones loved to perch on her shoulders as she walked around.

Raul Tejada
Raul completely mistook them for deathclaws at a distant. He crossed his arms as Six made their way with the creatures to the Lucky 38's doors. "I fine with dogs, geckos, or even brahmin being brought here. But deathclaws are not something we agreed to!" "But they're not deathclaws. They're dragons!" One baby dragon fluttered up to him. Raul ducked. "That doesn't make it any better!" he wouldn't go within 20 feet of them for the first few days in fear of being bitten or burned. But the dragons eventually claimed him as they're grandpa, cooing at him for treats and pets. He had to give in. The little buggers were actually sweet.

Rex
If anything, Rex was jealous about all the attention the baby dragons were getting. They swarmed Six, brushing against their legs and flying into their arms. It was like Six had forgotten about Rex when they got home. The little dragons would eventually grow on him. Soon Rex saw himself as an older brother to them.

Rose of Sharon Cassidy
She stopped Six before they could even speak. "I know what you're going to say. We can keep them. Whatever the hell they are..." At first, she'd be indifferent in giving them attention. But one imprinted on her not even a day after. And oh boy, was it hard to not love the little thing. It was kind of like having dogs. Scaly, flying, fire-breathing dogs.

Veronica Santangelo
She so wish she had a camera right now. The sight of the tiny dragons following Six in a neat line was priceless. "Pleeeaasseee tell me we're keeping them!" Soon the dragons would start following her too. Veronica became the co parent for them. She'd feed them snacks and teach them commands; sitting, speaking, and of course, flying tricks. Her favorite one was catch; the little dragons would always catch the ball before it hit the ground.

Dear Hearts & Gentle People