#9

how the companions get along with dogmeat

Butch
Sorta kinda have this big headcanon that Butch and Dogmeat are rivals and low key hate each other. I can't think of an example but it's a movie trope; lone is unaware of the constant jealousy and tension between the two.
Dogmeat growls at Butch, "What do you want, fleabag?" Lone turns around and they act natural as if nothing happened.

Jericho
The guy acts like he hates Dogmeat but he secretly thinks he's a great mutt. When they're in the saloon and no ones looking, he'll drop him a piece of meat. Dogmeat understands.

Star Paladin Cross
Dog and soldier, Cross and Dogmeat share a mutual bond of care. They have one thing in common: to protect lone at all costs. I can imagine the two of them charging into battle, lone standing dumbfounded and biting dust.

Clover
Clover knows for a fact Dogmeat is a sweetie. She loves to give him ear scratches and kisses and has a million nicknames for him.

Sergeant RL-3
"This canine is very suitable for our current combat regiment!" or something assertive like that. Dogmeats not sure about him though, his eyes freak him out.

Fawkes
Fawkes really likes Dogmeat and protects him at all costs. If someone attacks him while they're both trying to protect their hero LW Fawkes shoots them to bits with his gatling laser.

Charon
Like Jericho, Charon doesn't see the need to have a dog follow them around. Once he sees how useful and loyal Dogmeat is though, he has a secret affection for him.

Best Fallout Headcanons