#25

what the companions do when the courier is gone or not home

The companions are very sad their courier is gone... but still have some fun! They've finally gotten free of carrying thirty two sunset sarsaparillas on their backs, so they've got to celebrate. They go all out and totally wreck six's suite at the Lucky 38.

Arcade uses his "free time" wisely and does nerdy stuff, studying Latin or something. Makes sure none one makes a mess but fails miserably.

Lily misses her grandchild a lot but having the companions around keeping her company makes her happy. Makes a feast that everyone says to the courier was really good, making them jealous.

Boone sits in a corner and observes. Spends free time killing those damn legionaries. They all sit down and play scrabble and Boone loses because all he puts down is 'Carla.'

Cass and Veronica are besties who share secrets and braid each other's hair.

Veronica tries to start working on her Brotherhood movement again... but she also is a huge procrastinator. Puts it the side saying she'll wait to start again when the courier gets back. She's just her cutie pie self having a good time.

Cass digs up her stash of whiskey that six hid and has a good time with her best friends (the bottles).

Raul tells stories of his past as a gunslinger. Cracks jokes and overall the bringer of the get togethers. If it weren't for him, it would be much boring with the courier gone.

Rex whines and cries. His owner is gone, but Cass pets him when he's sad. Poor pup.

Ed-E is bored and sings the prison blues. Can't wait for courier to come back.

When six comes home, they're dragging their feet on the carpet wounded and worn form their journey (through any one or the dlcs). Turns out the followers have a surprise party ready. 'Surprise!' They all scream. Six also screams, pulling out their weapon, ready to attack. Everyone gets really scared, but six explains that they just hate surprises because of what they've just been through.

Best Fallout Headcanons