#11

surprise kisses

Cait
It's not wise to sneak up on Cait. Ever. That doesn't stop Sole though, even if there have been times where they'd almost get an elbow or fist to the stomach or face, some even managing to collide. Even after she realises its Sole she'd punch them in the shoulder as payback; not before a steamy make-out session though.
Maybe a few butt grabs.

Curie
Shed jump for a moment but soon burst into a fit of giggles when realizing it's only Sole. Small acts like this never fail to lift her mood and shed always try and make them last as long as possible by wrapping her arms around their neck, returning the kiss with her fingers running through Soles hair.

Danse
The poor man would have no idea to react, Sole would only ever do it whenever he's not in his power armour; when they're actually able to hug him. It flusters him to no end, confused how such a simple act could make him lose control over his body; his face red and his heart racing to the thought he'd worry if others could hear it. He'd always return the kiss with a small peck on Soles nose or forehead, then try his hardest to act as if he wasn't embarrassed.

Deacon
It's hard to take Deacon by surprise; your best bet would be getting him while he's asleep, though even then you most likely won't be able to wake him up. That doesn't stop Sole from trying their damn best. They'd always try and hug him from behind out of nowhere but like a third sense he just steps to the side and watches them fall to the floor. It'd then be him who would pull them up and peck their lips
'Maybe next time?'
There would always be a next time.

Dogmeat
In cases of surprise hugs and kisses, Dogmeat is more of a giver than a receiver; and whenever Sole manages to sneak up and give him a hug he's always quick to take control and pounce on them, slobbering all over Soles face with wet doggy kisses. Surprise or not; hugs and kisses with Dogmeat will always, ALWAYS, be the messiest.

Hancock
This smooth motherfucker. Doesn't matter if it's a surprise, doesn't matter if Sole only intended it to be a quick peck, he'd always make it last 10x longer than planned; not that Sole would mind. Hancock wouldn't be satisfied with a small kiss, like hell he would be. He couldn't be damned where they were or who was watching; he'd always pull them back to him, capturing their lips in a kiss which took the air out of Soles lungs to the point they're dizzy afterwards. A sly smirk on his lips and his hand staying glued on their waist.

MacCready
No matter how old RJ may be he will always be a child on the inside, he'd giggle and always return the kiss, snaking his arms around Soles waist to prolong the exchange. A wide grin would be plastered on his face for the time he has them in his arms, eventually nuzzling his face into Soles neck with a hum of content.

Nick
He was used to Sole kissing his cheek whenever they had to leave the agency, and even though hed always feel his mechanical body will slightly louder than before, eventually it just wasn't enough. One day while seeing Sole lean in to kiss his cheek, he turned his head j u s t enough so they'd touch his lips instead. He'd try and play it off as an accident but he just can't hide his smugness about Soles flustered reaction. Regardless it's definitely something that would happen again in the future.

Piper
Poor Piper would never know how to handle it. She'd always be so confused about what she should do and always resort into mustering out some sort of thanks whenever Sole surprised her with a kiss, her eyes looking everywhere but theirs. It's not long however when she pays them back by giving them a surprise kiss of her own, her face still red but this time her eyes staring right into Soles, her heart picking up at the reaction she manages to get out of them.

Preston
PDA is something Preston will never be confident about, and hed always be afraid of making Sole uncomfortable by out of the blue kissing them. So it was basically always Sole who would surprise the man with the occasional smooch. He'd have the goofiest smile on his face and it'd stay on his face for ages. He'd always try and prolong the exchange by holding Soles hands and give them a loving and passionate kiss, which never fails to make both of their faces red.

X6-88
There's really no way to describe X6 in situations like this other than robotic, as ironic as it is. As he gets comfortable with Sole though, had get more and more comfortable, slowly returning the kiss, and eventually biting their lip. Until one day it's like a switch has flipped and he pulls them back almost aggressively and returns the kiss, tongue and all; leaving Sole breathless each and every time.

Radioactive Reactions