#14

the courier pulling something like "I'm rich— have an entire private casino— but won't tell my friends unless they prove they're good friends" and then introduce them to the lucky 38

- ed-e & rex

Six goes on adventures with each of them, making shelter in former Deathclaw nests, eating gross mashed potatoes found in Sunset Sarsaparilla containers, drinking dirty water because it's the only thing they've got. But since they've each proven themselves accordingly, they're taken to New Vegas and given the VIP treatment.

Cass
"So this is what you've been hiding the whole time?" She runs her fingers over the fancy, thick curtains in the penthouse suite. "Impressive. But why now? I was getting used to that good ol' survival lifestyle."

Arcade
After listening to the Courier give a heartfelt speech, he's escorted up to the penthouse floor. "Wow, okay. I've been missing out on so much here. And look at the technology." He stands up from examining a terminal and smiles. "I think I'm gonna like it here."

Boone
He honestly couldn't care either way. He's had to survive on rotten food before, but he's also experienced at least some version of luxury. "Hmm. It's guarded. I don't have to break my back as much watching out for the Legion."

Raul
He also doesn't really care. He's been everywhere, done everything and when Six explains that he has finally earned their trust. He merely smiles, "And you've earned mine." But he obviously can't provide them with a lush lifestyle in New Vegas.

Veronica
She didn't really mind trekking through the Mojave. She's been places with Six that she wouldn't have ever been able to go to if she was alone. But, a bed, nice meal, and warm shower seal the deal for her.

Lily
Doesn't mind either way. Six doesn't know exactly how to tell her that she's earned their trust, so they just take her to New Vegas. "I'm not sure if I really like it here, Jimmy." It's harder for her to keep down the voice of Leo with all the commotion around, which, sadly, causes Six to become a little more cautious.

Best Fallout Headcanons