#25

reactions to sole tripping and falling down stairs
-dogmeat

Cait
She laughs her butt off when Sole falls and won't stop laughing til they stand up and glare at her.

Codsworth
He's quick to help Sole when they stumble down some stairs and makes sure they're okay.

Curie
She freaks out and helps them up. She gets a little carried away with the band-aids, but she's just trying to help.

Danse
He scolds Sole for being unprofessional but still picks them up and dusts them off.

Deacon
He laughs and cracks a joke about stairs.

Hancock
He's most likely high when it happens, so he sees Sole in a totally different way and freaks out a bit, but Sole is quick to assure him that they just fell.

MacCready
The fall surprises him and he has to stop himself from yelling "What the f-!"

Piper
She chuckles and helps Sole up, jokingly saying her next article should be called "Sole Fell Over: How You Can Help".

Nick
He almost spits his cigarette out from laughing as Sole falls down the stairs.

Preston
He falls over so that Sole doesn't feel too embarrassed.

Strong
He calls them weak and goes off to do something else.

X6-88
He feels second-hand embarrassment for the first time when Sole falls.

Wasteland Reacts