#16

lone serenading them
-dogmeat

Butch
At first, Butch was laughing when Lone sprang into his room, playing the guitar and singing a song in a low voice, but when they got closer to him, he felt really nervous but was okay with whatever Lone was trying to do.

Charon
He tried to bring up his contract while Lone sang to him, but they grabbed his hands and laughed, twirling him around, and Charon knew he was hooked.

Clover
She was blushing as Lone started whispering song lyrics and pulling her close, slowly dancing.

Fawkes
It was difficult for Lone to twirl Fawkes around, so he spun them while they sang, even joining in for a verse.

Jericho
He wasn't one for dancing or singing, so he stayed quiet, watching Lone sing. Eventually Jericho decided to grab their hand and pull them close to dance.

Sergeant RL-3
Lone was a bit nervous to serenade him. They weren't sure if he even knew what that meant, but they chose a song and got him somewhere quiet to sing. Sarge loved it and asked them to sing some more.

Star Paladin Cross
She thought it was cute how Lone got all dressed up to sing to her, so she paid attention the whole song and clapped loudly when it was over, kissing Lone's cheek.

Wasteland Reacts