#24

after securing an independent new vegas, the courier is temporarily out of commission or has left-- the companions have to deal with new vegas for now

The companions are not sure what to do at first. The person who brought them all together and made New Vegas independent is gone. But, after a while they start to get more and more comfortable and start becoming real leaders.

Arcade uses the advantage of his new duty by getting information the Followers of the Apocalypse need for their projects and experiments. All the gamblers call him a goody two shoes, but he doesn't really care that much. Does all the serious work of running New Vegas.

Like Arcade, Veronica would use this power to help the Brotherhood. Makes sure everyone plays nice and no cheaters. I can imagine she has cameras around the casinos and watches for trouble as she drinks a Nuka Cola. People would say she's too tight, oh but look how cute she is! How can anyone say that?

Cass becomes the charm of the strip. Her nickname around all the casinos is "Lady Luck" and whenever she walks into Gomorrah or The Tops everyone claps and cheers as if it's some sitcom. Turns into a party animal and represents the frivolous and wild life of New Vegas.

Raul isn't sure about what has been bestowed on him and the followers. Likes to stay in the suite. Mostly helps the common people with repairs who live near the Vault 21 area. Occasionally will come down to gamble and everyone's like "All right, here comes the legend!"

Boone is the most disgruntled about it. He doesn't have time for this. Might head back to Novac, but if him and the courier were close he'll reluctantly stay and help make sure New Vegas stays a peaceful place by getting rid of any baddies.

Lily's the only one who acts as if nothing happened. Because everyone freaks when they see a night kin wearing farm clothes, she stays with Raul at the suite and takes up some grandma hobbies.

Ed-E becomes really sad that the courier is gone, but soon turns into the mascot of the new leaders. Whenever he walks down the strip everyone watches in awe and whisper. He becomes the legend that is "The Eyebot that followed The Courier"

Similar to Ed-E, Rex becomes everyone's favorite cyborg dog. Now follows Cass around and is a very good boy.

Best Fallout Headcanons