#23

the animal friend perk

Veronica is surprised when she and six are traveling across the Mojave and aren't attacked by the wandering mole rats. She's ready to punch them when they come her way, but they never do. She turns to look at six, confused, but they just smile and shrug. She thinks six must be some kind of superhero now.

Lily doesn't really like fighting the animals she sees in the Mojave, so she's happy when they don't come to attack her or six. Leo is calm too, he doesn't tell her to "chop" the non-hostile wildlife.

Boone looks through his scope at a wild dog aimlessly sniffing through the sand. "Boone, don't," six says when he's about to pull the trigger. "It won't come attack us." "Why not?" "I guess I just have a great relationship with animals?" Six grins and they continue on their journey, Boone watching the dog from afar.

ED-E doesn't really think much about it. He just beeps happily when six and him walk past some bighorns and come out unharmed.

Rex is angry when six stops him from chasing a rat through an abandoned building. "Now, boy, it's not going to run at us," six tells him, brushing his fur with their hand. He whines and looks longingly at the rat at it turns a corner into the next room.

Arcade is very confused. "What-what's going on?" He asks when a random beast casually walks past them instead of going after them. "I guess they like me now." Six shrugs and Arcade just follows them along. He has to get used to six's weirdness.

Cass laughs, "Why in the world is that rat not attacking us? I have my gun all loaded and ready for it." Six touches her shoulder, they're nice now, no need to waste bullets. "But it's not wasting," Cass mumbles as six starts to walk away.

Raul is secretly happy. "Okay boss," he blurts when six explains themselves. He plans to guide non-hostile bighorners back to his shack. Maybe build a corral. He has big plans.

Best Fallout Headcanons