#33

companions react to sole in a sexy Halloween costume
-dogmeat
+gage & old longfellow

Cait
"I like your new look," she purred. "It's exciting."
Sole laughed a little, striking a pose for the obviously very excited Irish woman. "Oh, do you?"
She nodded, gently tugging at the fabric. "It looks great on ya. But I think it'd look even better on the floor..."
Safe to say that Halloween night was not very restful for either of them, but they both had a lot of fun.

Curie
"Oh, I am so sorry! I did not know that you were in a state of undress!"
Curie tried to shield her eyes, but sole pulled her hands away. "This is my costume, Curie."
"O- oh?" She flushed bright red. "It is... most revealing, no?"
Secretly she enjoyed it, even as she insisted sole was going to freeze in the cold night air.

Danse
"That is quite inappropriate, soldier."
"Are you trying to tell me that you don't like it?"
He stammered for a second. "I think you should reserve that outfit for the indoors. Going into public dressed like that would be unwise."
"You just don't want to share," sole teased, but the bright flush on his cheeks told them that that was a good chunk of the truth.

Deacon
"Hey, nobody told me it was a sexy costume party!"
Sole just shook their head. "I got this costume just for you. Do you like it?"
He quirked an eyebrow. "Oh, I love it. You should definitely wear that. Let me just change so we match."
Needless to say, they turned a few heads.

Gage
"Well, well, Overboss. That's quite a show you're putting on, there."
They purred. "I saw this costume and thought of you."
"I can see why." He walked around them, appreciating exactly how tight the outfit really was. "It's perfect. You gonna wear that around?"
The stares they got from the other raiders made Gage very smug, because he knew they could only dream about sole. He was the only one who got to act.

Hancock
"Well, now. Somebody's in a mood. Feeling frisky?"
"Maybe."
He chuckled. "If you wanted a piece of this, you could've just asked, though I do appreciate the view."
Both of them were late to the events of the night, and once the crowd saw sole's outfit and the grin on Hancock's face, they knew exactly why.

MacCready
He could only stare, eyes wide, mouth hanging open ever so slightly. Sole snickered.
"Cat got your tongue, Mac?"
He snapped his jaw shut. "You're not wearing that out, are you?"
But they did, and all he could do was blush as they flirted with him the whole night. Damn sexy Unstoppables costume.

Nick
"You are going to absolutely freeze in that."
They just laughed and perched on his desk. "Are you trying to tell me you don't like it?"
He did his best to keep his eyes on sole's. "I'd like it if you'd keep it inside. I don't need everyone in Diamond City having their eyes on you, pal/doll."
They pouted a little, but he made sure to make it up to them later.

Old Longfellow
"Well, I'll be. i haven't seen something like that since... I don't remember."
"I'm going to take that to mean that I look absolutely fantastic."
"Damn straight," he said. "That is something you don't see everyday."
They had a great time out on the town, and Old Longfellow kept sole on his arm the whole night so everyone knew who they were with. He didn't want anyone getting any ideas.

Piper
"Blue, you can't just walk around like that! What if Nat sees you?"
"You worry so much, Piper. Nat's not here."
Piper swallowed, trying to keep her eyes shoulder-level or above but failing miserably. "Well, in that case. That's, uh, quite an interesting outfit."
She was quite embarrassed on sole's behalf when they elected to wear it in public, but she couldn't deny that she appreciated the view.

Preston
"I- I don't- General-"
They just smirked at Preston's flustered stammering. "Does there seem to be a problem?"
"You look amazing," he finally managed. "It's provocative, sexy, and you look great in it."
He tried not to stare for the rest of the night, but it was a lost cause from the start.

X6
"I don't think you understand how provocative that is."
They just grinned. "Oh, I think that I do."
"I don't think you understand what that will make people think of. What it might make me think of."
He flushed bright red as they leaned in with a sexy smirk. "Oh, X6. That's the idea."
The poor guy couldn't form full sentences for the rest of the night.

FO4 Reacts Blog