Four: Achieved

Should probably mention; yes, Nightwing is a year older in this book than he is in the show. This is a fanfiction remember xD

~

Later that night, Daphne skated into the mission room on her board with Misty flying beside her.

"You wanted to see us?" She said, stamping her foot on the board so it flipped up into her hands.

"It's fine; we've arranged Delta," I told her, turning towards M'gann, Conner, Blue, Robin and Garfield. "Here," I said, tossing Conner the small pill. "Should crack him."

Delta Squad left; not before Daphne and Jaime went to each other and Misty groaned audibly. As they spoke, Robin went to stand beside her.

"Are they ever going to..." he lead off. The boy reached into the giant bucket of M&M's Misty was holding and eating, taking some for himself.

"Who knows?" she replied. Finally, Jaime walked into the Zeta-tubes with Robin following. Destiny glared at Viper, before turning around and walking into the lounge with her bucket.

"Wouldn't it be funny if Misty and Robin took after their mentors and began dating?" I mention to Nightwing quietly beside me, making him laugh.

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, but he's no gentleman like Robin," I answered, staring down at the computer where I was arranging medical files.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong, or pretend like I don't know?" He suddenly asked. I frowned up at him.

"Nothing's wrong?" I replied. He gave my a doubtful look and reached over to the screen in front of me, bringing up Garfield's file.

"According to what you just put in Gar's file; he's six months pregnant. Even you wouldn't make such a hilarious mistake without something being wrong," he said. I sighed and shut the files away.

Looking up at him, I wondered how he would react. "There have been a few times now where...there's something strange about my reflection. As in; I'm not in it. Someone else is," I admitted.

For a while, he didn't say anything. I moved the files onto my tablet and began walking to the med-lab; which by the way, I spent most of my time. Taking care of the sanctuary had in fact fallen into Misty and Beastboy's hands.

"Is it him?" He asked from behind me. I froze.

"Actually...I don't think it is. I would recognise his aura. This...I believe is much worse."

~

"Is that Lobo?" I asked John in surprise as the clip came on screen.