Forty Nine: All's Well That Ends... (Part One)

CASUAL AD FOR BOOK THREE ON THE SIDE/TOP! 

Notice something? >:)

YES I MADE THAT. AM VERY PROUD. ALL WIZARDNINJAS CLAP FOR KAIDO YAY.

BYE.

ORIGINALLY ONE CHAPTER HAD TO SPLIT IT IN TWO.

~

I once lived in darkness 
Until found by thee
What I am committing
Will forever haunt me

Forever is not long
For after I will no longer be
All of you are safe now
Kill her and be free

It pains me to do this
More than you know
All is done
It is my time to go

Once again I love you
You all mean the world to me
That is why I can no longer
Exist in your memory

I could have called it beautiful magic, had its purpose not been completely demonic in my eyes. The words I have written- my spell song -literally fly off of the page.

They swirl around me, lighting up the library of Wayne Manor. I can not help but feel tears run down my cheeks. These words will be my undoing.

A whisper resounds the walls. Kariana mentioned that this was the voice of the Songstress Goddess Mellisse. Her voice whispers the spell, and the golden dust dies down.

I walk over to the window. Daphne and Jaime are on a bench outside together. Daphne leans her back on Jaime's chest as he plays with her hair. It makes me smile.

Suddenly, something warm touches my waist. It makes me jump with legitiment fright and spin around on the spot.

"You okay?" Dick frowns.

To think that with that stupid spell I will lose him.

I may never here him say I love you again. Or 'you are my own star'. My hands are shaking and he notices, frowning and reaching out to hold them.

"Are you okay?" He asks again softly, his eyes showing concern.

His eyes. The most perfect blue hue in the universe, like I have always said. When I don't answer him, he kisses my forehead and holds my hand, leading me out of the library.

"C'mon, we've got a few hours until we launch our next attack. You...want to watch a movie?" He asks as we walk down on the many halls of Wayne Manor.

"Tangled?" I mumble. He laughs and kisses my head.

"Read my mind."

We didn't get to finish watching it. Rapunzel has just had her heart broken by Flynn, when Dick notices the time and changes into his Nightwing gear.