Fifty: All's Well That Ends... (Part Two)

We end up in the middle of Tokyo; the MFD is a red machine that holds a blue ball of light, spinning around. About ten defence pods hover in front of it.

"Don't be scared now," I grin at Nightwing, who takes the egg out.

"You can just sit out if you like. I'll be fine," he smirks back.

Smiling, he takes his motorbike, racing towards the pod. I fly up, still in songstress form and raise my hand, shooting Midnight Mana at the robotic pods.

Four of them I hit and they explode. Two others are caught in the explosion leaving me with four more to take out. I create a mana fist and spin around wildly, knocking two of them to the side.

By then, Nightwing has deployed the egg and the last two drop from effect.

"Delta Squad has disabled the MFD," I report to Lucas, keeping Nightwing at bay by pushing my hand against his chest.

He grins and manages to kiss my cheek before we portal back to the Watchtower.

Omega, Artemis and Wally and sigma, Alice and Barbara are there.

Nightwing goes over to do his leader thing with Captain Atom. Artemis is talking to the girls so Wally comes over to me. He leans down and I almost lurch back.

"We still on for shopping tomorrow?" He asks.

"You know it."

"Great," he grins.

Lucas announces that all of the pods have been destroyed. Wally and I fist bump.

"We missed one," Atom says. "The Earth's magnetic field is still being disrupted."

"Blue Beetle to Watchtower. I'm reading one last MFD in the Arctic, hidden from my previous scans by Earth's magnetic pull. Sending coordinates."

"There are no Zeta-tubes in the Arctic," Captain Atom says. He looks to me.

"I've never been there; I can't portal anyone. I'm sorry," I say.

"How are we going to-"

"Don't worry gang," a new voice says. 

"Barry," Wally mumbles.

"I've got this," the Flash says.

"Not without me you don't!" Impulse's familiar voice says. "Squads of two, remember?"

 "How about three?" I hear Swiftchick add it. Of course she and Bart have the same idea.

There is no response, for a while. I walk over to Nightwing.

"Flash to Watchtower; the Magnetic Field Disruptor. It's already gone Chrystalis."

Oh well that's just great. 

"I'm not sure if the egg-"