Forty Seven: Memorabilia

I used all of the wifi, that's why I haven't updated xD But now I have more! Mwahahaha! I feel like I should remind you guys of this, because there have been some confusing comments lately!

In order, Midnight's targets were:

Wally - Ice
M'gann - Fire
Kaldur - Water
Klarion - Wind
Artemis - Earth
Conner - Ice

Who's next? xD

~

He must notice the blank look on my face, but for a moment I am so shocked by the realisation, I have no time to tell him anything.

“What is it Han?” He asks, and everyone goes silent.

I turn around, my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming my face off.

How annoying! 

“We assumed that the mole was someone who knew about our lives as heroes…” I began. The others now knew everything, including what is happening to me.

“Of course. Practically everyone in our life knows.”

“Not everyone,” I whisper.

He frowns at me in confusion, as does everyone else.

“Think about it. We told her so much, just when we first met her. It was just casual conversation- but we never really considered what we were saying.”

His eyes then light up with realisation.

“This whole time, our neighbour, Kat has been feeding Witch Boy everything he wanted to know. We were telling her so much.”

“Th-Then who is your neighbour, exactly?” Twilight pipes up. “It would have to be someone that would want revenge, that is also dead.”

“That part she mad easy. Her name is Kat. She revealed to me that her last name is Yana. Kat Yana. Katyana.”

It clicks in Nightwings mind. He walks over and takes my hand comfortingly.

“Katyana…” Conner repeats. “That was the girl who that guy Gouzu beheaded, wasn’t it? When you saw that he killed her, you electrocuted him and…”

“I never took into consideration that she’d hate me too. But her whole world was the village.” Whenever a new member joins, they are given the run down on my story. Everyone knew that one.

“So what do we do?” Misty asks.

“I have a plan,” Nightwing says.

~

“I really liked this place,” I mumble. 

“So did I,” Dick replies, putting things from the kitchen in the box.

“It is nice.”