|Chapter Two|

Kenny's first girlfriend was a blonde with long soft hair and rosy red cheeks. She was sweet and loving to everyone. A bit too loving. He caught her cheating on him after one full month of dating. His first boyfriend was in the fourth grade. He was a bad boy raven-haired kid who Kenny liked very much. That one ended up dumping him for some pretty blonde boy he was also interested in. Not that he'd ever admitted it. Pip was cute, but a total loser.

The moral of the story is that you don't invest in a relationship. That's what Kenny thought anyway. It was that or he was a toxic partner. Everyone who was now an "Ex", had either cheated, left him for another, or didn't say anything about it at all. His heart started to chip away after the third partner just said, "You're not worth it" and left.

Somehow in the middle, he had become a very perverted person. Checking anybody out who walked past him. Kenny gained the title "prostitute" that was upgraded to "whore". Dating people wasn't even anything special anymore. It was just a way to cope, and obviously, a way to get laid. 

"I'll just forget for one more day..." He always thought before having one more first kiss. His situation was cruel from another's perspective, but to him, it was flat out sad. Downing bottle after bottle, just to forget the horrors of his inescapable life. "Just one more day..."

He had lost most of his dignity over the many moons that passed, but he still had a heart. Or a fragment of what was left of his heart. There was a strict moral code he lived by and still does to this day.

1. Must not purposely hurt someone over petty things, and you mustn't will pain onto anyone who does not deserve it.

2. Stay Loyal. It doesn't matter if it's your home-town football team that you never really liked or considering cheating on your partner, stay loyal.

3. Family protects family.

However, the last rule could be bent. For instance, Kenny would never defend his father if he were being beaten by thugs. On the other hand, if one of his few friends were to be in a bad situation, they could count on Kenny. 

Most of his personality was hidden or unnoticed by strangers and/or people he'd never had the time to interact with so naturally, he was almost always on the sidelines. Only a handful of people could describe Kenny with detail. He was perverted but smart. Ugly but kind, understanding but had a temper.

Some days, he was the exact opposite! To say the least, he was a mystery, even to his closest friends. 

Stan, a surprisingly patient person who just happened to be a fool most of the time. He was always very nice to Kenny and never ragged on him for being poor. Of course, sometimes he would laugh at the jokes people used to make fun of Kenny, but everyone was guilty of that.

Kyle, a boy who acted like he only had two emotions. Calm and rage. Despite always getting into fights with there classmates -and even teachers on rare occasions- Kyle was a sweet person to almost everybody. If they apologized and he forgave them. 

Cartman, an overall living embodiment of a demon. When they were young, not only was ze racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and hated Jewish people to no end, but made children do things that would haunt your nightmares. 

Over time, however, ze dropped most of these qualities to be a more pleasant human being. It started after ze claimed ze was transgender to snag a gender-neutral bathroom, only to figure out ze was transgender. Gender-fluent to be more exact. 

On days where ze would wear a pink bow on their hat, they would be a girl and use she/her pronouns. When they would wear a regular bowtie they would use he/him pronouns. Some days when they wore neither, they/them pronouns. When they were a girl, Erica. When they were a boy, Eric. When they were both or neither, Cartman.

The same thing happened to another classmate until recently known as Wendy Testeburger and was now Wendyl. He had gone through hormones and was looking more alive than ever, which was more than Kenny could say. 

Most of his classmates had changed in ways you'd never think. For example, Tweek Tweak. He was an average grade student with a fair amount of friends and a family who supported him when he came out as gay. He was average in almost every way -except how his anxiety and paranoia stopped him from having normal conversations-. Then about two and a half years ago, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. 

The poor thing.

All he had to ward off the monsters he saw were pills and his fiance, Craig. It made Kenny's whole body aflame with jealousy. How could Tweek trust someone with all of his fears, and how could Craig not only put up with but help his condition!? 

It was a little thing called love, and Kenny rarely felt it around anyone but his youngest sister Karen who he would kill for. But loving someone romanticly was something much different, that he thought he'd never have the blessing and curse of being in love. 

And so he was jealous. And he'd stay jealous, only getting lonelier as he saw people get together in ways he never thought possible without lust as the true meaning. Kenny witnessed Clyde break up with Bebe to secretly be with Token and he saw Wendyl rush to her side afterward. Craig and Tweek almost never had bumps in there romance, and Cartman couldn't stop screwing things up!

Kyle almost grew a pair and confessed to Stan. It was totally posable Stan just didn't understand what was happening around him, but nothing happened and both Kenny and Cartman watched as the daywalker's heart was torn out of his chest day by day. Stan stayed with Wendyl, even if it was obvious that he was cheating on Stan. But then again, totally posable. 

He loved the former girl next door, while Kyle was considered more of a backup in Kenny's eyes. To him, Kyle was more insane than the Mad Hatter on steroids. Why would he stay by his 'super best friend's side if all that happens is heartbreak?

Why would he stay if he was only used as a therapist of sorts? There was still one fact that Kenny never took to mind until the problem had been solved. Kyle knew he was a crash-test dummy and still had hope. 

"Only fools fall in love." Kenny thought bitterly every night before he went to bed or killed himself once again. "And I'm no fool." He knew every word was a lie but said it anyway to make him feel better. To make him feel normal.

Something was missing in his life and it wasn't a good father, money, or the curse to live. He had come to terms with all of these things and he saw them as problems that would one day hopefully fade. The feeling was inescapable and oh so very very drab and empty.

Nothing was going to change that. At least that's what he thought.

Kenneth McCormick was seventeen and well on his way to a dysfunctional lifestyle before he was even a legal adult. His bed was too small, there was never enough food, and his deadbeat parents were still abusive. He had the scars to prove it. 

The snow was really coming down on his house, and snowflakes fell from cracks in the ceiling that had been boarded up very sloppily. He laid in bed, cold, like always, thinking about how he was going to support Karen tomorrow when he heard a beeping sound coming from outside. 

He looked. from his broken window and saw a moving van backing up into what he thought was a driveway. The house was facing away from him, so he couldn't tell. A man with brown hair was yelling at a smaller person with a skater boy haircut. The kid looked about the same age as Kenny at the distance he was looking from.

He laughed as the blonde slipped over the snow. "I guess I'll see you later, fresh meat."