|Chapter Seven|

"You really mean it, fella!" Butters said excitedly. "But why? You um, didn't seem to like me all that much before..."

Kenny shrugged. "Change of heart." It was really when he saw how kind Butters was to his sister. Anyone who was then nice to a stranger or better yet, a McCormick, was okay in his book. 

"But I'm warning you..." His tone of voice changed to malice. "If you lay a finger on Karen, I will personally make sure you will never sleep. You will always be looking over your shoulder. When you find a safe place, I will destroy it. And when you finally beg me to kill you I won't. And you will suffer for the rest of your life..."

Butters gave him a terrified expression. He could see Hell in Kenny's eyes as he had meant every single word. "S-sorry?" Was all he could reply with. Kenny mentally slapped himself in the face once he saw the effect he had on the boy. 

Silents followed them for the next few minutes. While Kenny was kicking himself for being so mean to the person who had done nothing remotely wrong, Butters was freaking out. Why was everyone so scary? And why were they all aiming for him? "I don't think I have a target on my back." He thought. 

Kenny cleared his throat. He owed a lot to this kid, and he was going to do something about it. "So," He broke the ice. "You've met the gang right?" Butters nodded a yes. "Would you like blackmail on each one of them?"

If Butters was taking a sip of a drink, he would have to spit it out. "Ex-excuse me?" He said, puzzled as to where the conversation was going. "You heard me, correct? Do you want to know embarrassing secrets about my friends?"

Butters, not knowing how to respond at all just shrugged. "Well, would you like to tell them feller?" Kenny smirked. "I think we're going to be good friends." Butters was jumping for joy on the inside. "Fella."

"You said my thing!" He giggled. "Yes. Yes, I did." Kenny remarked feeling better about making him upset earlier. "Now. Do you want to know who Kyle's gay for?"

That did break through to the others who were not part of there conversation. "Wait, Kyle's gay!?" Stan gasped, dumbfounded. The rest of the group stared at Stan. "You didn't know that!? Pay attention to your fucking boyfriend you dildo!" Erica shouted. "Jesus, I'm the only one who knows anything around here!" She complained. 

Although she would never in one million years admit it, she had shipped Kyle and Stan since they started taking the bus together. That was one of the reasons she didn't like Wendyl for a long time. But things change and now she just wants Kyle to be Stan's new nuance. "What's up her fat ass?" Kenny asked no one, in particular, earning a giggle from Butters. 

Kenny was starting to find the sound addicting. It was a strange feeling to explain. "I think we're going to be good friends." He said feeling closer to the blonde than before. Most people in South Park bond over hating Cartman. "I think we're going to spend the rest of our lives together actually." He joked.

The blonde blushed a deep red. "L-like marriage!?" He stuttered. "No I mean as friends."

"Really fella?" He said with beaming smile. Kenny subconsciously grinned. 

"Yeah. In fact, I think twenty years from now we'll be traveling the world as pop songwriters. But I'm getting ahead of myself. We shall be weird together and they'll call us 'The Bubble Popping Gang' after we intrude in on everyone's personal bubble. Then I'll get kicked out of high school because I got hush money from a cop who worked at the police station that I intruded on because I kept on intruding on people. We'll spit the money 50 - 50 and so our separate ways until I find out my wife cheated on me with you who, but turns out she was leading a double life THE WHOLE TIME. We'll join forces once again and fight street crime. They'll make a semi-hit TV show about our lives until I get addicted to tea leaves and go to rehab. Once I get out, you'll be living it up and I'll be in the dirt. Until you see me on the corner and lend me 100$ that I blow on Powerball tickets and win 10,000 dollars. From there we'll travel the globe, creating smash songs."

Butters stared at the teen in shock. Did he really plan out there whole life together? No. No he hadn't. "Gee whiz feller! I'm sorry about the tea leaves you know.,. An I would never be with anyone who was already in a relationship, and defiantly not your wife. For more than one reason..."

Kenny raised a brow. "Oh? And what would those be?" He asked, genuinely curious. Butters rubbed his knuckles together. The action still made Kenny sick. "Am I really going to tell him?" He pondered to himself. "Only my friends in Denver know..."

Butters took a deep breath before closing his eyes and telling Kenny. "I'm a bit bi-curious... Also, I don't think I'd like to be with your wife..." He added on the last part to be a little less awkward. 

Kenny looked at Butters with surprise before giving the biggest smile he'd ever given anyone. He hugged the blonde tightly in his arms. "Thank you so much..." He whispered. Ken let go of the teen but held the grin. "Me too! I mean, I'm pansexual, but still! I'm so afraid of how others will react, and bullies can't pick on Tweek or Craig because of Tweek's condition, but it's so nice to meet someone who might be open about it!" He cheered.

"Kyle isn't really, out as you might say, it's more for joking purposes, but yeah!" He excluded both Clyde and Token, not wanting to out them to the new kid. Butters became quite uncomfortable with being 'open' about his sexuality. He wasn't the definition of open at all. Kenny was just... different. That's the word he settled on anyway.

It took a second to understand Kenny's words due to his hood, but once they got through, he felt that the mysterious boy was much more trustworthy after addmitting his own secrets. "Um, you're welcome fella!" He blushed in the embrace. 

The immortal felt like he could just kiss the blonde! He knew Kyle wasn't going to come out any time soon, and all the homophobic people in school were also transphobic, so Stan and Wendyl's relationship was viewed as 'straight'. And it was true about Tweek and Craig. No one was allowed to hurt either one of them after Tweek was diagnosed with schizophrenia. In fact, most people had to apologize to him because no one believed him. 

Kenny was more than relieved to have someone feel the same way he did, and not be in denial, crazy, straight, or hidden. Butters was his ticket out of abuse at school once he planned to come out if he agreed to come out at the same time. "No really," The whore pulled away from the opposite of whoreish boy. "I really needed someone like you..." Kenny started to cry, but would never let anybody see.

He knew he was a crybaby, he didn't need others to know. His words, the way he said his sentences about the new kid made Butters feel special. Important. Something he had forgotten about for the longest time. "No," He thought. "I need someone like you." But in real life, he said, "I guess we are gonna be good friends then."

"Dude, gay." Erica interrupted, not even looking up from her phone. "If you two want to fuck, I suggest not in front of me, for your own good."

"Thanks for the suggestion," Kenny replied, winking at the end. Erica made a disgusted face before she went back to her phone to argue with Craig about what it means to not give a shit. Needless to say, Craig was winning. "Don't be a fag Kinny. You're the only one here not spitting gay, and I need you to stay the way you are." She hissed, never to admit she was a little gay herself for a certain -unattainable at the moment- boy.

The bus arrived at the stop and all fou-five of the friends stepped on. They each sat in there 'assigned' spot. Erica at the front, taking up two seats, Stan in the middle saving the other half for his boyfriend -who would arrive at the next stop-, and Kyle who sat behind his ex-super best friend all alone. Why'd he always have to be replaced by Wendyl? And Kenny, who sat at the very back with all of the carvings of pentagrams and not so holy signs. "Perfect for a demon," is what he would always say.

Butters followed Kenny and sat next to him the 'satanic' seat. "You really want to be the kid who sits next to the whore?" Kenny asked raising a brow. Butters flash a half fake smile, not knowing before about that one fact. "I don't mind one bit." 

He gave the whole truth.