|Chapter Twenty-One|

"He doesn't love me, he doesn't love me, he doesn't love me, he doesn't love me..."

Kenny cried, sobbing behind the school. He wasn't able to stay 'home' because Butters was there, so when he woke up from his crappy old house, he retreated to the school. Didn't that time we boanded over coffee mean anything? He doesn't love me.

He said when I died he wanted to know me better. He doesn't love me.

He welcomed me into his house and even his own bed. He doesn't love me!

Leopold "Butters" Scotch doesn't love me! It took more than a few hours to kick in. To really kick in. Kenny hadn't felt such disappointment since he found out he could only live, and now that Butters wasn't part of his life, he couldn't even do that! Butters was his life and he couldn't do a thing about it now!

He sobbed into his orange coat sleeve. No one cries prettily, but Kenny cries were uglier than most. His eyes were a bright red and very, very puffy. His voice got strained easily from lack of talking before. Kenny didn't need to talk to loud sense no one every understood him anyway. 

Suddenly he heard footsteps, shoes crunching snow only a few yards away. He jumped up quickly gathering his things like a squirrel who was caught it a forest fire wanting to save it's nuts and rations. But to him, it could be much worse than a fire. He tripped over his feet, struggling to find a good foot placement.  

"Fuck this shit, I'm out!" He griped dropping everything. If Kenny was going to get caught, he was going to at least have his dignity. Or, some of it anyway what with the puffy red eyes and all.

"Dude, you're late for class." A voice that was luckily not Butters. Craig was standing there in all his 'fuck you' glory. "Well, aren't you late too?" Kenny asked changing the subject. "Ehh, smoke break. Tryin' to quit for Tweek but it's been two weeks and I though just one couldn't hurt. What about you?"

Kenny felt like he could tell Craig anything. Tecknicly, anyone could but no body took advantage of Craig's trustworthiness. It was almost sad how many people could have been helped by him. Almost. One secret Kenny did know was that Craig couldn't be a top for the life of him. It was always funny when he walked in on him in Tweek. They called it 'Bonding Moments' for lack of a better word.

"Avoiding my crush." He said sorrowfully. "Crush" was too puny of a word to describe what he felt toward Butters. Too puny indeed. Craig mouthed an 'oh' and pattered Kenny's shoulder. "Don't worry dude, you'll get over it. You always have." He said.

Kenny glared at the other. "But that's the thing," He said, his voice cracking under the weight of his own words. "I don't want to get over it." Kenny found himself in the same position he had been a few moments ago. Alone, afraid, and heartbroken. 

"Oh... So it's one of those things... I'm not sure I can help. But if you think about it logically, there is a very low probability someone is going to stop being friends with you because of that. So as long as put in effort, you're golden. I'm going to smoke now."

Craig lit a cigarette and sighed inhaling the fumes and breathing out smoke like a dragon with fire breath. You could see his muscles relax and eyelids droop. "You really think so? Even if they ran away when I confessed?" Kenny asked, grabbing at any ray of hope. "I don't know dude. Butters is a very... lost character. Could be good, could be bad." He deadpanned.

"How the fuck did you know it was Butters!?" Kenny gasped feeling slightly better someone knew and didn't make fun of him. "It  was obvious. You look at him in the same way I look at Tweek. Except I'm not a pervert most of the day so I don't really know what you're imagining." He said giving a small puff of smoke. 

Kenny looked down in embaressment and shame. It wasn't every day you were called out on for being a pervert, and although he wasn't denying it, he did think it was weird he liked Butters. The most innocent, loving, sweet person he could think of. You'd think he'd be more into someone like... well, like himself. Perverted and down for anything in bed. 

"I'm going to get going. Thanks Craig, you stone cold bitch." He said, only partly joking. The other flipped him off and threw his cigarette into the snow putting it out. "Same to you McWhoreDick."  

Kenny soon later shot himself in the head. He just wanted to be in Hell. He knew it wasn't going to be for very long, but the thought of flames did comfort him. Skin bubbling over, flesh melting. It was a sick fantisy but sense Butters left he didn't quite want to live either. Not after what happened. Craig's words had no more effect on Kenny's brain.

"Fuckidy, fuck fuck fuck..." Kenny skipped around Hell for a bit. His shoes were gone and he was letting the hot coles burn his feet. It felt strangely nice. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck." Fuck might have been his favorite word besides- "Bolder-dash."

He turned around abruptly, hurting his neck. "Damian, I told you never to read my mind!" Kenny snarled bearing his teeth like wild animal. "You're lucky I can't do that on the surface." The demon replied walking next to Kenny, unfazed by the heat. 

"I wouldn't call it luck..." The immortal glared. He absolutely HATED it when Damian read his mind. He wouldn't think to much of it, if Damian was pranking him or something. But the prince rarely did that so, in a way, it was luck.

The dark prince elbowed Kenny hard in the side. Now, let me explain something to you. In Hell, you experience pain one thousand times worse than you could ever on the human level. This would explain why Kenny cried out in pain. "DAMIAN, I SWARE TO LUCIFER, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" "Too late for that now." 

"What the fuck do you want!?" Kenny screamed rubbing his side which didn't help in the slightest. Damian's whole demeanor became dark and serious. "I'm going to send you back early. Like right now." He warned turning away.

The immortal's jaw dropped. "I didn't even know that was possible! Why!?" He questioned, hints of sadness on his tongue. "Because up there is better tourture than down here. Apparently I hear you're having boy issues. With your roommate. So I'm going to have to cut you off now."

"No wait-"

The spawn of Satan snapped his fingers twice and Kenny was gone. He woke up back in his bed at his mom's house. His bed. Where the love of his life didn't squeeze the life out of his heart and let it melt onto the floor. His bed. 

Kenny sobbed. "W-why am I being such a fucking cry baby!?" He hugged himself tightly. He repeated that phrase he always used to say when he got jealous of others. "Only fools fall in love!"

Well, if that was true... Well, then he could finally admit it.

Kenneth McCormick was a fool...

And he couldn't live without Butters being a fool for him either.