|Chapter Twenty-Three|

Kenny stayed in shock. Butters just said he wanted to love him! Butters's expression dropped and his eyes glazed over. "K-Ken...? Was I too late, have you already moved on?" He panicked, his breath quickening. 

"W-what made you change your mind...? Not that I want you too, but why?" Kenny asked placing his gloved hand on Butters's cheek. The other leaned into his touch, even nuzzling into his hand like a cat. 

Butters placed his hand on top of Kenny's and slowly interlocked their fingers. "I didn't change my mind. I thought about it and, well, I want to give us a try. Kenny McCormick you're the one good thing in South Park that has happened to me. Heck! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me!" He gushed lighting up the room with is giddiness. 

"Butters," The immortal blushed holding Butters's hand in one hand and his waist in the other. "D-do you mind if I, uh, if. um, c-can I k-kiss you!?" Kenny stuttered, his heart in his throat. 

"I'd be mad if you didn't." 

Kenny pressed their lips together, wrapping his arms around Butters locking them in place. Their teeth awkwardly bumped a few times and the kiss itself was sloppy. Butters accidentily but Kenny's bottom lip many times. They pulled away, dumbfounded by the new feeling that filled there chest and brought warmth to the cold room. 

"Holy moly!" Butters squeaked covering his face with his hands. "Oh no, now the first thing I'll always have said after our first kiss will be 'Holy Moly'! Quick, don't say anything! Think long and hard about what you're going to say!" Butters scrambled for his words, pressing a finger to Kenny's lips.

Kenny did the opposite for what he had been told to do and gave it little though. It wasn't something that required thought, just something that required feeling. 

"I love you Leopold Scotch."

Butters's face flushed and a wave of guilt came over him with the fact he couldn't say those words back. He pushed through the feeling and hugged Kenny tightly, the immortal grunted being squeezed of all air. "S-sorry Ken, I guess I'm just glad you're happy."

The other shrugged forcing Butters away before he killed him. "Well if you're happy, I'm happy. So, this is my old house. Like it?" Kenny asked motioning around him to the walls and ceiling. Some of the posters he wasn't so proud of. He hoped Butters would ignore them or brush it off. 

"It's a little rough around the edges, but it's homie, I'll give you that!" Butters chipped happily getting closer to Kenny. The immortal laughed. Homie? It was far from "homie" in all sense of the word! "Whatever you say Buttercup. Can I show you the grand tour?" Kenny joked pulling them both out of his bed. 

Butters nodded grinning. Kenny showed him every room of the house, from his old 'get-away-from-shit' spot, to the secret room that was covered by floor boards (after throwing away all the porn first). He was going to show him the living room with every good-ish memory in it, but Karen and Tricia were making out and he wasn't going to interrupt them.

Go Karen.

Kenny was going to have a long talk with Tricia after Butters left.

On the bright side, where ever they went, Butters seemed to be amazed with the things that went down in the McCormick house hold, without any of the abuse. Because no matter how much Kenny hated things here, or hated his parents, he did enjoy this lovey house that would be the thug of all houses. 

"Wow Ken, I never thought those kinda things could, uh, could happen!" Butters said in amazement after hearing the story of Mysterion and Coon and Friends and how Kenny always wanted too be a hero. "Well, it can happen, and more often then not it does..." The immortal chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his neck.  

Butters skipped around the room looking at everything with more enthusiasm then he had for his own home. "Wow, I wish I had some story to tell ya about my house feller! You make this place sound like a, like a... Like a really important place!"

Kenny tapped his chin in thought. "Okay, well then tell me one of your stories. I've just been talking about me, let's hear about you." Kenny said wrapping his arm around Butters's waist and pulling the other closer. "W-well feller, once when I was small, I fell off a fence a-and hit my head on a sharp rock. Or more like I fell onto it you see. And so I didn't want to get into trouble so I dressed up like a dog so I could go to the vet instead. The doctor removed the rock and I couldn't see out of my left eye for weeks!"

The immortal choked on air and stared down at the unfazed boy in his arms. "What the fuck happened!?" He yelled examining Butters's left eye looking for damages. "I got in trouble anyways. Well, if only I wasn't such a rebellious teenager, I could have down somthin' about it!"

The examination of Butters's eye was interrupted by Tricia who was knocking on Kenny's bedroom door. "Hey geeks, get out, Karen heard noises and thinks there's a ghost in your room so stop screaming! And Kenny, you guys aren't the best at sneaking around!" She yelled through the door.

"She comes into my house, kisses my sister, and is now yelling at me to keep it down. The nerve of some people!" Kenny griped dragging Butters out of his room and coming downstairs. "Ken! When did you get here?" Karen said cluelessly and hugging Kenny. 

Everyone but her rolled their eyes. "Eh, your guardian angel let me in to show Butters around cuz he was already here." Tricia raised a brow. "Don't I get a turn being guardian angel?" She asked glancing at Karen who held her brother tight. 

Kenny gave a fate worse than death glare. "You already get a chance to be with this beautiful angel so why don't you just enjoy the time you two have together. And I swear to God that if you do ANYTHING to hurt my little sister, I will tear out your eyes, and shove them down your throat so you can watch me maw to to death." 

Everyone took a step back from Kenny. "Geez fella, don't you think that's a little much?" Butters tried to reason. "I think it's not enough! And I'm not joking, I will do it!" Kenny said in a lighter tone. 

"Damn, you're more protective than Tweek! Surprisingly, he's the seme in the relationship." Tricia said changing the subject to an... interesting matter. 

Kenny tilted his head forgetting about what just happened. "Really? But Tweek's always, ya know, the one who's cute and needs help and stuff." Both Butters and Karen barely knew Tweek and Craig, but both agreed with Kenny's point. 

The Tucker kid sighed and shook her head. "You'd think. But trust me, I have a room right next to Craig's and when Tweek comes over I never get any sleep." She said shivering. Even somethings were too much for the almighty Tricia. 

"Dude! I did not need to know that!" Karen said lightly shoving Tricia on the arm. "Well now we can all hate my brother as much as I do." She said rolling her eyes. 'Point Tweek.' Was all Kenny really thought after that. 

Butters was starting to head out the door once Kenny caught up to him."Where ya going Buttercup?" He asked holing his new boyfriend's hand. "Home fella. I thought you'd want to be with your sister for a little while longer. Unless you do want to come back with me..." He said glancing at the two who's argument turned tickle fight became more... just more. 

Kenny jogged over, kissed Karen's forehead dragging her out of the tickle fight for a moment and rejoined Butters. "I've had a sister for most of my life, I can take a little time from that to be with you." He smiled reconnecting their hands and squeezing. 

They left and Kenny gave one last death glare to Tricia who flipped him off as they left. The whole was their Butters couldn't stop blushing and Kenny couldn't stop smiling. Both were too happy to speak.

They got in trouble with Mr.Scotch for going out without telling him but it was worth it in every way. In fact, getting grounded with your new boyfriend is basically just getting to be placed in a locked room with the person you're closest to. It wasn't a punishment at all. 

END