|Chapter Six|

"What brings you to Hell this early McCormick? Hasn't even been twenty-four hours yet!" Damian chuckled to himself. Kenny had to hold back his own snicker due to the demon's high pitched voice. It got to him every time.

He shrugged plainly. "Murder. My dad is a huge dick." Before it was a forlorn situation. Aren't parents supposed to care for you through your life?

The raven-haired boy sighed. "That's fucked up. I will make the world of humans burn at my will..." He growled. Kenny liked the way he never changed. It was attractive.

The blonde cleared his throat. "So what is it today? Fire, decapitation, snakes, darts, needles, Barbra Streisand?" He listed tortures he had already undergone. And yes, the now big nosed unruly singer was the worst of them all.

"Baking cookies with my dad. How does that sound?" Damian snarled with a frown. "Like a walk in the park!" Kenny smirked. This was nothing.

Little did he know, Lucifer was a genuine monster in the kitchen. He roared and screamed at Kenny about every little thing he was going wrong. It was worse than being thrown into a bat of acid, and he knew from experience. At one point, Kenny got his limbs torn off for not making the cookie dough distinct circles.

Damian grimaced at the sight. The McCormick kid did his best to hop over to the demon with no legs. "So what's next?" He questioned, giving a small half smile. "Oh, you're not going to enjoy this..." The spawn of Satan smirked. Kenny's smile dropped. Damian never once smiled in any way.

"What's going to happen?" The golden blonde asked keeping any hints of fear out of his voice. He had gotten quite good at it. The prince led him away from his dad, who was baking his cookies the way he liked it. Damian brought him to a small round orb that glowed green and blue like ocean waves.

Kenny stood in front of the sphere and looked at it in confusion. "What am I supposed to do? Play basketball with it when I have no arms?" He asked turning to his 'friend'. "Just look at it." The high pitched voice said.

The boy was a little more than confused now. It was just blue and green, right? Giving it a second glance, he now saw faces in the glass looking material. Faces he recognized. "Karen!!"

Damian laughed in triumph. "I finally found a way to hurt you! Nothing worked until now! See the effects of your death!" Karen was crying in her bed. She was wearing one of Kenny's parkas. Her wrists were cut and she was muttering over and over, "I should have been a better sister..."

"Why would you show me this!?" Kenny yelled, crying himself. "Why would you do this to her!?"

"I didn't do anything," He defended. "This was all you! If I could torture people like that, I'd definitely be king by now! You'd make an excellent demon you know?"

Damian sounded genuine. "Shut your fucking face, Alvin! Now, why would you show me this!?" Kenny screamed. "It's my job! I was assigned to torture you for all of eternity, and now I know I have a surefire way to do it! Without this, I wouldn't be able to be king!"

"Why like this...?" He asked, tears now forming a puddle under his leg stumps. The demon shook his head. "Look, I know that it's a really hard thing to go through, but I need this! Without proving myself I can't go to the human world! I can't see Pip..." He showed emotion the teen never thought demons could have.

Kenny felt a little knowing he wouldn't stand in the way of two people, but what about his sister? "Chin up poor boy. Tomorrow everything will go back to normal. I'll even make sure that her cuts are healed. But for now, I'll have to keep you looking at that."

Damian went back to deadpanning and teleported away from Kenny. He stayed in the small space, watching his sister. "I'm so sorry I did that to you..." He whispered an apology.

Suddenly the 'screen' changed. "Did Karen fall asleep?" He wondered. It switched to his mom. She was almost having as big of a break down as his sister. His mother was hugging his body and telling herself it was just a dream. "It is kind of nice knowing she really does care about me though..."

He learned he could 'change the channel' with the orb. Kenny decided he wanted to see how his friends reacted and flipped through to see Kyle crying. He rolled his eyes. "You stupid Jew..." Kenny said aloud. It was just his way of saying "I love you". Stan was trying his best to comfort the daywalker.

"Gay..." He laughed with tears of sorrow and rejoice in his eyes. Cartman being Cartman was cracking himself up about Kenny being killed. "Dude, you guys are such pussies!" The blonde could hear his childhood frienemy yelling not so PG things at the others.

"Guys, he's just going to come back tomorrow! Get the fuck over it, you fags!" 

"Shut up Erica!" Stan yelled. "Hehe, yeah... shut up fatass..." Kenny joined in, fully aware no one could hear him. 

He looked through the feed again and again. They weren't ever going to change, were they? Then one the seventh time around, he saw someone he didn't think even knew about Coon and Friends -which everyone in South Park knew about-. 

Butters Scotch was there. Right there on his screen. He was at the front door of the McCormick household with a dozen roses. They barely even knew each other! The blonde knocked on the door, Karen was the one to answer the door. They hugged making Kenny's brain hurt.

"How long have they been friends!?" He thought still staring at the orb with full concentration. 

She pulled away from him and welcomed Butters inside. "Why are you here?" Karen asked. "Well, I came here to pay my respects to the family feller..." Kenny let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "I need to be less controlling." He finally realized.

"Did you know him very well?" She asked choking up. Butters looked down in shame. "No... But I wish I did." "Please tell me all about it."

He sat down on the other side of the couch and handed her the flowers. "Thank you, they're lovely you know." Karen set them down next to her and covered her face with her hands. "Just like Kenny." 

"You still want me to talk...?" Butters asked politely. She nodded and cried no tears. She was all dried up. "O-okay... Well, um, I didn't know him for very long, in fact, less than a week! But uh, I could tell he was very complicated."

Kenny himself rolled his eyes. "You got that right."

"When I met him, he was... He was kind of like a lady of the night! Then he was scary... Really scary..." The dismembered teen suddenly felt guilty about the way he acted towards the blonde boy. "But then he was very sweet."

"What?"

"And that canceled out all of the bad stuff. So I guess you could say he was kinda like the song Stuff is Way!"

"I hated that song..."

"But you know feller, better!"

"Damn."

Karen smiled at her new friend. And Butters recognized he was taking a liking to the McCormick children. And he reckonded there was nothing wrong with that. "You've been a big help. Thanks, Butters." He grinned and blushed pink. He wasn't used to praise.

"Good job new kid," Kenny congratulated. "You're steeling my job as her angel." He by no means meant what he said. 

The next day, he was back and it was a bittersweet moment. On one hand Kenneth got to see everyone again after knowing what everyone thought about him, and on the other hand, he was still alive. "Good morning Ken!" Karen greeted once he got downstairs.

Damian held up to his promise. Not a scratch was left on her arms. He silently ate his mushy oatmeal. Kenny didn't do much to get dressed except slip on his old worn down boots. After ten minutes of nothing, he left for the bus stop.

Everyone was there, and asking normally. Cartman was throwing insults and wareing a pink bow in her hair. Kyle was held back from Erica by Stan, who was recently calling Wendyl. 

Butters arrived less than five moments later, still not clicking with the group. With the exception of Kenny of course. "I think we're going to be friends after all." He said to the blonde.

"M-me?"

"Yeah. Wanna hang out sometime?"