|Chapter Twenty-Two|

"H-he what!?" 

Butters had gone to someone he was postivitve he could trust with sensitive information. Tweek Tweak, the school's one and only coffee addicted bat shit horomonal teenager. "He said he loved me! Love! L-O-V-E, strongest-feeling-there-is love!" Butters panicked pacing back in forth in the hallway. Butters panicked and pulled Tweek out of class. 

Tweek flinched and pulled on his hair a little more. "GAH!! T-that's a -hng- s-strong feeling! W-what are -ack- you g-going to do!?" He asked guinuanly concerned. "I don't know feller! That's why I asked you!"

"No way man! I'm no g-good at -nngh- giving a-advice! It's way too much pressure man!!" He screeched putting his hands up and backing away the tiniest bit. "Please, I don't know what to do and I'm scared, Tweek, I'm really, really scared!" Butters cried.

Tweek flinched again and slightly patted Butters's shoulder wondering if he was patting to hard or not hard enough. "S-sorry dude! Th-the only w-way out of -GAH- this is to t-talk to -hng- him and w-work things out!" He said stating the obvious.

"You don't understand Tweek! I don't want things to 'work out'! I want things to go back to normal! I want things to be the like they were more than a month ago when everything was 'okay' and... and..." Butters trailed off.

He didn't know what to do, and quite frankly was terrified about what could happen with any posable situation he chose. Butters never wanted to be put in that situation had he sure as Hell didn't want to be in that situation with his best friend. It was, as Tweek would say, too much pressure!

"S-so w-what are you -hng- going to do?" "I don't think theirs anything I can do feller... Tweek said petting Butters's hair. There was a short awkward silents filled the cold dry air and the spaz kept petting the other's hair. "Why d-don't you -GAH- j-just tell him y-you need t-time!? S-seems like t-the -ACK-safest option t-to me!" 

Butters hugged Tweek's side burring his face into the green fabric. Butters was scared. Mordified, even, at the thought of losing Kenny. "Y-yeah, but what if I say no and h-he hates me and makes fun of me, or worse! Hates himself and d-does something! I don't want that! I don't want him to hurt himself!" The blonde panicked squeezing Tweek's arm.

Tweek yelped at the death grip Butters was putting on him. "GAH, JESUS CHRIST, DON'T KILL ME PLEASE I HAVE A FIANCEE THAT I REALLY WANT TO MARRY!!" He screamed hyperventilating. Butters let go quickly to cover his ears. "Sorry fella..." He rubbed his knuckles together.

"I-it's okay, I g-guess..." He twitched, shaking. "W-what d-do you mean by -ack- he w-would hurt himself?" Tweek asked wordily. He'd never guess Kenny would have those types problems. Kenny always seemed happy with meaningless sex and doing pot. 

The new kid nodded, a frown on his face. "I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you what I saw but... W-well, he... He had a gun." The color drained from Tweek's face. "Kenny was crying a-and he was fumbling with the trigger, and he was cursing about dying and missing Cartman, I even heard a loud bang before I entered the bathroom."

"He confessed to y-you in a bathroom?"

"You were supposed to be supportive! But yeah, he did. A-and it really freaked me out! Something j-just snapped I-I guess and he said he loved me! But Kenny didn't do anything because he's hear today s-so that's... better." Butters said rubbing his eyes fighting back tears. 

Tweek had no idea what to say, if there was anything he could say at all. "I s-still think you should -hng- talk to K-Ken." Butters felt uneven when Tweek called Kenny 'Ken'. "Really...? E-Even if I mess up a-and-" 

"Y-you won't mess up if you -GAH- tell the truth." Tweek interrupted. 

But that's the thing. Butters didn't know what his truth was. In fact, he was almost completely positive that there was no "truth" at all! It was all just a gumble of feelings being stirred together in a cauldron named Butters! It was so much it brought him pain to even think about for too long.