|Chapter Five|

!!WARNING!!

!!EXPLICT GORE AND DETAILED MURDER!!

Butters was never fond of nightmares, as Kenny was the opposite. Butters found nightmares scary and repulsive if you had one, and Kenny thought nightmares were the best thing of all time. He wasn't much for dreaming anyway.

Kenny was tired, oh so very tired. "It's going to be okay!" He said curled up on his twin sized bed that was clearly not for twins. "It's going to get better... I'm going to get better." He lied to himself and he knew it.

Cuts bleed through his white and stained shirt. Moments before his father had come in his room, clearly drunk, holding a bottle.

"You told your sister!" Stuart hissed. "What did I -hic- say about snitching!?"

Kenny was reading the only book they had in the house beside his secret stash of Playboy magazines, the Bible. His only explanation was that boredom does things to a person. "What?" He asked. "I didn't tell her anything!" He lied.

Mr.McCormick quite literally spat on his son. "Lier! You're going to -hic- pay for your sins!" The dirty blonde hid his face in his arms as he heard glass shatter. "I already am." Was all Kenny could think as his father closed in on him.

"I wish I could just die." He uttered under his breath. A sharp pain filled his whole body as he glass plunged into his stomach. Stewart broke off the handle of the vodka bottle, leaving shards inside Kenny's flesh.

He slammed the top on his son's head as Kenny coughed up blood. His father slapped Ken leaving a red handprint on his cheek. Stewart grabbed Kenny's arm and pulled him up digging his fingernails into his son's skin.

Kenny didn't scream. He didn't fight back. He just looked at his father in the eyes, his glazed over. No fear was buried under his gaze, just self-hate, and remorse. "I think I taught my -hic- lesson. Am I wrong?"

"No..."

He smirked at the sight of all the boy, bloodied and bruised. "Good." He grabbed the other's hair and slammed his face on the floor, the glass impaled and punctured his internal organs. The boy let out a wail of pain as his tears finally fell to the floor.

Now, he was on the floor, blood dripping and mixing with his tears. Hands clutching at his stomach like he was trying to put the blood back into his body. "First things first." Kenny thought. "Get this damned glass out of me!"

Slowly he tugged at the shards, moaning in pain as he removed the biggest shard. He added pressure to the wound to help stop the bleeding. "Cover your ears and close your eyes. The moon might just come out tonight..." Kenny quietly sang as he pulled out more glass from his body.

"I don't want to die right now..." He said weakly, but with determination. "I don't feel like it..." He laughed to himself before coughing up the metallic tasting blood. Weakly, he took off his jacket and tied it around his stomach tightly and winced.

Blood soaked up into the fabric and turned red. Kenny let out a sigh and leaned his head back so it touched the wall. The air was so cold inside his room when he breathed, you could see his breath. You could see his life. A smile crept onto his face, making him seem happier than he was.

"Damn." He said running his gloved and bloody fingers through his golden brown locks. "I really thought I'd make it one more day..." A silent laugh escaped his lips.

"Fuck..."

His last breath left his mouth. Kenny died a cruel and gruesome death, but that happened at least once a week. Another daydream in his opinion. "If only I could stay dead." The teen thought as he fell into Hell.