|Chapter Sixteen|

Kenny woke up to the sweetening sent of strawberries and quickly realized he was laying down next to the person he adored the most. At first, he felt panic knowing full well he got drunk the night prior but calmed himself feeling the warmth of his parka. He couldn't tell if liking the smell of someone was flat out creepy or just a really gay thought. 

Butters was still asleep, peacefully cuddled into Kenny without a sound. Kenny didn't want to move for fear that the blonde would wake up, even if his head was killing him. He'd been killed before so why not enjoy the feeling of waking up next to someone he deeply cared for. 

Slowly, the immortal took off of one of his gloves using his mouth and ran his finger through the other's hair. "So soft." Kenny thought, amazed by everything the boy did and was. That wasn't creepy, just not-so-straight up gay. Butters began to stir and Kenny quickly retracted his hand away. 

The blondes' eyes fluttered open reveling bright blue orbs. "Morning Ken..." He said sleepily as he sat up and away from Kenny's grasp. He almost whined but caught himself at the last second. "Uh... Why are we both on the couch?" Kenny asked.

"Long story," He mumbled as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "I have time," Kenny replied sitting up and folding the blanket. 

Butters yawned before getting up and checking the clock on the wall. "No, we don't it's six in the morning at it's a school day." He stretched trying his best to wake up. Kenny crossed his arms, reluctant to start the day. 

Why did Butters have to take so long to get ready? School starts at eight, not five in the fucking morning! "You can have some of my clothes if you'd like but I'm not sure if they'll fit you." The blonde suggested with a smile. 

Kenny nodded groggily. His head hurt from the previous night and he couldn't remember anything more than throwing a glass across a room. He made a mental note to apologize to Butters and thank him for being such a wonderful person. 

It only took a minute for Butters to get ready, which begged the question again, why in the name of Hell did he half to wake up so Ra damned early!? "Ugh..." Kenny moaned flopping back on the couch. "Well, fella, I didn't think my clothing was that bad..." He said looking down and pulling a little at his pajamas.

The immortal suddenly felt awful. Not only did Kenny not like insulting people (on purpose or on accident with the exception of Cartman) but he was a bit disappointed that Butters didn't understand that Kenny had no right give fashion advice. "I didn't mean it like that!" He said trying to defend himself. "My head just hurts and that's why I groaned, I didn't mean to say nasty things about your clothes! I think it's great you have clothes!" He cringed at his own last sentence.

Butters stopped worrying about how he looked and pursed his lips into a small, noticeable, smile. "Well, why didn't you say so feller! Wait right here." The blonde said excitedly before jumping up into action and running into the kitchen. Kenny looked down at his bare feet and kicked his legs back and forth. Wait. What else could he do but wait?

The teen returned with a clear glass of water and two aspirin. "Here you go buddy," He said as Kenny took the items gratefully. "I remembered seeing the bottle when I was cleaning up." The boy chirped happily. "You didn't have to do this..." Kenny mumbled swallowing the aspirin and took a long gulp of water. His head immediately felt better. 

"Well, of course, I did," Butters sat down next to Kenny and swang his legs in the same rhythm the other had been doing it. "You're my friend and I want to take care of you." Kenny blushed red and pulled tightly on the strings of his hood. Affection was something mostly new to him. Sad but true. "You really mean it...?" Say yes, say yes, say yes, say yes, say yes!

Butters giggled and gave the immortal a big hug. "What kind of friend would I be if I said no?" He smiled into Kenny's faded orange coat. "A bad friend." Kenny joked hoping his race wasn't completely red. "Hey, your not supposed to answer that question!" Butters said joking back.

Kenny stuck his tongue out. "Nah." He smiled slyly and pulled the other on top of him, the new kid gave a small yelp but let the action happen. "But you are supposed to answer this question. Ready?" Butters nodded and awaited the question. "What has two thumbs and can't stop me from doing what I'm gonna do?"

"A hyena?"

"You!" 

Kenny had slipped his hands under Butters's pajama shirt and started to tickle him. His fingers danced on top of the other's skin making the teen yelp again before giggling. "K-Kenny!" He laughed trying his best to push his friend away. Sadly, his best was not enough and Kenny got more access to Butters's skin.

The blondes were having a great time just messing around before Kenny and Butters toppled over and onto the cold floor in a less than comfortable manner. Butters had hit his head -not very hard but noticeable enough- and Kenny fell on top of him. "Ugh..." They both groaned. 

"Let me repeat words: I. Regret. Everything!" Kenny rubbed his temples. "I second that verdict..." The other replied the wind knocked out of him. "So far this has not been a fun day," Butters complained lightly pushing Kenny off of himself. 

The immortal stood up better than the new kid -seeing as he fell on top of him and he was used to all kinds of bad luck-. "I have to disagree with you. That was fun." Kenny tried to look on the bright side to getting hurt. "Now can I get some of those clothes you offered?" He asked helping the blonde from off the floor. 

"Yeah, come with me," Butters said rubbing the back of his head in slight pain. Kenny took notice of that and followed the other as ordered. 

Surprisingly, Butters clothes did fit him and he even found some that didn't have a weird 'Hello Kitty' or something worse print on it. Just a plain white shirt. "So," The teenager asked not ready to come into his own room just in case Kenny was still changing. "Do they fit? Are you ready?" 

Kenny stepped out looking almost identical to when he'd first knocked on the Scotch's door. Same orange parka, with the same colored orange pants that were by far, more insulated. To him, this was luxury. "Yeah, I'm good to go. Your turn." They switched places and this time Kenny had to wait. 

After a few minutes, Butters came back out, blue jacket, black pants, and rushed down the stairs. "Fire?" Kenny yelled knowing the other was panicked. "Did you see what time it is!? We could be late, and I don't want to be grounded! Again!" 

They made it to the bus stop just in time. The bus had just pulled up and both were panting. "Why the fuck are you two here? TOGETHER?" Cartman asked scrunching up his nose. Kenny flipped him off. He was professionally taught by Craig, so it physically hurt Cartman. Like getting pinched hard. "Fine dickweed, be that way."

The two made it to the back of the bus with all of the satanic carvings but found Damien and Pip there instead. Pip was trying to find a comfortable way to sit with little luck and Damien just watched his boyfriend contently. Kenny gave a grateful look to the demon and sat across from them along with Butters.