|Chapter Three|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg01HDqAk

Leopold "Butters" Scotch. A shy cheery blonde with mommy issues and an unprepared wardrobe. It was much colder than he thought it would be and he was freezing. His dad chewed him out from his unreadiness just before he tripped over his own feet, making for a very cold night. 

He had just moved to South Park from Denver and was already getting sick of the weather. He prayed with all his might that today was just a sudden snowfall. Needless to say, Butters was in for a rough ride. 

He entered his new house, that was not yet home and scrunched up his nose. The whole building reeked of paint and wet dog. Butters did not like or want to move in the first place, much less to this place. The house itself wasn't very nice.

Each room was a different blinding color he couldn't stand and there was a humming sound he never found the source of. There was mold in the bathroom and large windows in his 'new' room so everyone could see him at all times. His complete opinion was the house was beyond ugly. He even found a carving of an upside-down pentagram carved into the side of a wall.

The neighborhood wasn't any better. Butters could see drunkies stumbling in the streets, bottle in hand. People were snorting what looked chicken skin and he could see a woman giving a blowjob to a man.

Butters felt like he was going to through up, with good reason to. South Park had lots of questionable things going on, most of them involving Cartman, but Butters just majorly pissed off lady luck. Multiple Cock-Magic rings were set up around the block along with cheap bars that could get you drunk, quick. 

The blonde groaned as he tried his best to carry a box marked 'organized chaos' in from the moving van. "Gee whiz dad, why'd we have to move here?" He asked his father. "If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times! It was a job opportunity and this place was the only home we could afford given the time we had."

"It doesn't feel like home..." Butters complained. He had friends back in Denver! Memories! Now he was hours away from all of it. And he hated South Park for it. He hated a lot of things.

The air was too dry and the temperature was too cold. Butters had only been in the mountain town for a few hours and he could already tell the people were shit. Then again, anyone could.

He wasn't even being mean about it. In fact, Leopold is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He always tried to look on the bright side no matter what. And that is why he was excited for the first day at his new school. Butters had always loved being around people, despite his bad relationship with humans.

And so he fell asleep in a bed almost to small for him with unpacked boxes all around, and a very large window he was too scared to stand next to. He had a rude awakening the next morning. The alarm clock he got never rang because he never plugged it in. 

"Butters, where the fuck are you!?" Mr.Scotch yelled from the bright white kitchen. He woke from sleep with a jump and scrambled out of the warm sheets. "AHH!!" 

He was still in the clothes he wore the day before and they were damp from the snow. Butters wondered how he fell asleep and didn't notice, but couldn't ponder it for too long. The blonde tore open a box he knew his clothes were in, grabbing the warmest looking outfit and slipping out of the old outfit.

Butters was putting on his socks when his mother interrupted tossing him a piece of toast and leaving for work. "The bus stop is just down the s-street!" She yelled running out the door. In an attempt to eat his bread, it ended up on the floor, but he didn't have time for that. He was already late! 

The boy walked like he had to left feet toward the door, slipping on his shoes on the way out. Snow crunched underneath his feet and for the first time in South Park, he didn't feel completely disappointed by the move. Snow was always perfect in Butters's eyes.