Gal Pals [2]

Sophia POV

I woke up to a loud noise, and iPhone camera sounds. I look up and see Millie jumping up and down taking pictures of the sleeping beauty next to me, or Lucy. I feel her stir next to me.

"Millie! What the fuck?" Lucy yells and snatches her phone, looking over at the phone, Millie posted the picture of us on Instagram. I sigh, seeing the caption "Love birds @lucybronze @sophcooper" I dart my eyes toward Millie, "Seriously? What the hell?"

"I'm going to take a shower," Lucy tells us, and gets up and heads to the bathroom taking clothes with her. We don't have training today as it's a rest day. Our first group stage match against Scotland is in 4 days and I am pumped. Millie sits down next to me replacing Lucy's spot.

"Sooo, tell me about Lucy," She exclaims, wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes, "Nothing, all we did was cuddle. And besides, she had a little buzz so who cares?" I say, sighing and interlacing my hands.

Millie puts her hand on my shoulder, "Hey, you guys are cute. I can see something between you two, just keep being around her and be yourself. I haven't seen Lucy be like this in a long time. So make her happy, or I will beat your ass, got it?" She gives me a stern look and I look terrified. She adds on, "Ay, I'm just joking with ya lass," She laughs and I laugh too. Millie really loves Lucy, and I can tell they have a great friendship. Millie gets up and grabs a water bottle. I see Fran waking up, she stretches and yawns.

I look over at her and smile a bit, "Mornin' Franny," I wave.

She smiles back, "Morning Soph," She sits up and looks at Millie, "morning Mils. Could you toss me a bottle?"

Millie tosses the bottle to Fran, "Good morning to you too, Fran," Millie replies.

"So, what's the plan for today? We have a rest day today. Maybe we can go around Lyon and have a tour or something? Also go out for lunch?" Fran asks us two, I nod and so does Millie. That sounds fun, Lucy knows this place well so she could help us with the tour of Lyon. Lucy comes out of the bathroom with a white England tee, grey Nike jumpers, and white Air Force Ones. Millie then heads into the shower, then Fran, and then I go in. Millie is wearing a red Vans tee, black ripped jeans, and black slip-on Vans. Fran is wearing a grey England tee, with black ripped shorts, and grey slip-on Vans. At last, I am wearing a Liverpool shirt with Firmino on the back, black booty shorts, and red Nike roshes.

We finally head out of the room, and enter onto the road. We got an Über and went out to a restaurant Lucy recommended called Takao Takano. After eating, we walked around downtown Lyon and took some pictures together. Some fans recognized us and we also took pictures with them too, making fans happy makes me happy. We call an Über back to the hotel we were staying in and we decided to watch another movie.

"Today was fun, ladies," Millie tells us,

"Hell yeah," Lucy exclaims, I smile at her.

"Totally, now, I decided the movie last night so someone else pick," Fran says,

"Not it," I yell,

"Not it," Millie says just before Lucy finishes.

"Ugh," Lucy says as she rolls her eyes, "how about Black Panther?"

We all nod in agreement and get in bed, the same as last night. I see Lucy pull her phone out, heading to Instagram and posting a picture of us two with a little girl. Her caption says: "Fun day with my new friend. Love meeting young gals and taking pics with them, makes their day. Now onto the Scotland game! #LB2" And she tags me, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket but I ignore it and watch the movie. Lucy pulls the covers over us, and I smile.

"Who said I was cold?" I smirk, looking at her.

She shrugs, "I-I dunno,"

"Cats got your tongue?" I smirk again, poking her nose.

She goes silent, and she puts her hand near mine, signaling for me to put mine in hers. I act like I don't feel it and I can feel her eyes bore into the side of my head. I try not to laugh, but it stifles out. I look over at her, and I laugh quietly as Fran and Millie are sleeping.

"You're cute," I tell her,

"Thanks, I know," She responds, I opened my mouth in an 'o' shape and smack her.

"I should receive a compliment back, asshole" I say, smiling at her.

She smiles back, "Hmm, no thanks. Who said I had to anyways?" She looks at me, grinning.

I tut, and look away from her and continue watching the movie. As the movie ends, I get sleepy eyed and lay my head down on her chest. Feeling her heartbeat is a nice sound. Just like her voice, and laugh. Jesus, I've turned into a softie. I feel my eyes shutting, and Lucy moves closer to me, whispering into my ear.

"You're beautiful,"

I smile, and wrap my arm around her waist. I would do anything to stay like this forever. I think I might be falling for Lucy Bronze and I am scared. I finally fall asleep to her playing with my hair.

a/n - chapter 2 is complete! i've gotten 10 views so far and i know that's not a lot but thank you! the next chapter will be the scotland v england game and some training but lots of time skips sorry! comment if you would like to see a millie or fran pov. (:

teryn <3

[985 words]