Soft Regrets [7]

Lucy POV

I wake up in some random girls bed, me head is pounding me. I look around trying to adapt to my surroundings, and the gal next to me stirs.

"Hi love," she goes in for a smooch, I dodge it. I look around seeing my clothes are scattered around the floor. I get up, putting them on quickly and leave the room. I attempt to find the exit of the flat and go outside, looking around. I recognize where I am but the walk to the hotel would take ages, so I call an Über.

15 Minutes Later

I walk up towards the room, insert the key, and walk in. I hear Sophia in the shower. Thank god, I don't want to explain to her what happened. At all.

Flashback

Sophia POV

I sat down against the cold brick wall, bawling me eyes out. Why is Lucy doing that? I thought we, we were going to be something? I bring my hands to my fave, and I feel someone's presence.

Fran.

She sits down next to me and wraps her arm around my back and puts her head on my shoulder.

"Look at me," I do, "it'll be okay. She's just drunk, I promise," she smiles at me sweetly. She leans in and kisses me, I hesitantly kissed her back. Her tongue swirls around in mouth for a moment and we part our mouths away. My emotions overflow me, and I get up and walk away. I don't know why I kissed her back, feel like such an idiot. I go to the hotel which was nearby and just attempt to go to sleep.

End Of Flashback

Lucy POV

Today is a day of rest, I thank the gods. I lay in bed, shutting my eyes because I was exhausted from the events last night. After about ten minutes, I feel like I'm getting punched and I wake up to Sophia hitting me. I grab her and stop her, she starts crying. She keeps trying to hit me as I pull her into a hug.

"Soph, soph, stop, why were you hitting me?" I ask her, grabbing her arms and trying to stop her from punching me.

She sobs louder, "A-a girl was grinding on you and I didn't like seeing that, I-I freaked out," she tells me, and my heart breaks. I'm the reason she's feeling like this and I feel horrible.

I stand up and wrap her into a hug, "I was drunk, Soph. You gotta understand that. You're not in control of yourself entirely when you are. I'm sorry I am making you feel this way, I just needed to let loose," I tell her, and she puts her head on my shoulder. I frown.

"Can we lay down together, please?"

"Yes, yes we can," I respond, laying down and she comes and lays on top of me putting her head in the crook of my neck. I feel her wet tears against my neck, and it hurts. It hurts me that I made her cry because of a mistake I did.

A Few Hours Later

We wake up from our nap, and we decided to go and get lunch. We walk to a nearby restaurant, we take pictures with fans as well. We walk in, go to a booth and sit across from each other. We both order waters, and just stare at each other.

She's on the brink of laughing, "What? Take a picture, it'll last longer," I say, laughing a bit.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," She mocks me, and I smile as I kicked her leg softly underneath the table.

We ordered our food, we both got salads and croissants on the side. After we are done eating, we go to a nearby park and just sit down on a bench. She puts her head on my shoulder and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, looking down at her.

"Nothing, it was just a relaxing sigh," she replies, as I burst out into laughter, she adds on,"what's so funny?"

"A relaxing sigh? I never heard of that before," I smile, "I like the different things about you," I tell her, and she giggles.

"Oh yeah, like that?" she retorts.

"Hmm, like when you get mad you lock your jaw, and when you laugh you don't close your left eye fully. There's lots of things I like about you that is different. I like unique things," I tell her, and I can see her blush.

"That's genuinely the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me in a long time," she says to me.

"Well, I like to tell people who make me happy bittersweet things," I reply.

"Stop, you're making me blush,"

"Oh yeah?" I get closer to her ear, "I can make you blush for different reasons," I whisper in her ear, and her head whips up and hits me.

She tuts, "Lucy!"

I shrugged, "It's true," I chuckled,"You want to head back and just relax?"

She smiles big, and nods.

As we are walking back, more fans recognize us and we sign their stuff and take pictures with them. A girl was wearing my jersey, and I signed it and took a picture of her with Sophia. Both of their smiles were huge, and it was adorable. We keep walking and finally end up to the hotel. As we get into the room, I decide to change into something more comfortable and so does she. I change in the bathroom, and she did in the bedroom. I walk out, smoothing my shirt down and I look up to her filming me. I jump on her, yelling to stop. I get on top of her and take her phone. I raise it in the air, and she struggles to get it. I keep lowering it, and she still can't reach it.

I laugh hysterically, "You're struggling, aren't you darling?" I smirk, while on top of her.

She does a sneak move, and in a matter of 5 seconds she's flipped on top of me with her phone in her hand.

She's dangling it, "Hm," she taps her head, "who has it now?" She leans down close to my face, I can feel her breath on my face.

"Do it," I tell her, looking straight into her eyes, which are 5 inches away.

"Do what?" She says, acting confused.

"Kiss me," I respond, oh shit what am I doing? It's too early, or is it?

My mind's racing right now, but I see her lean in closer to me and lock our lips together. She moaned in delight, as I swirl my tongue in her mouth for dominance. She straddles me and continues kissing me passionately, I'm thinking, please dear god nobody knocks on this beloved door. I flip her over, kissing her neck, and giving her hickeys. She moans softly, and hearing that makes me want Sophia so badly.

I stop kissing her neck, and I turn my face seriously, "I don't want to keep going if you don't want to. I think it's too early anyways, don't you agree?" I say to her calmly, I don't want to take advantage of her anyways.

She nods, "I agree, but god you're a good kisser," she finishes and smirks.

I lay down next to her, and I turn on Netflix on the telly and out on Grey's Anatomy. That's our show, and I smile.

She catches me, "Why are you smiling?" she asks, flipping on her side towards me.

"Because it's like, our show. Our thing to watch Grey's Anatomy," I look over at her and smile.

"You're adorable," she responds to me.

"I know, just for you," I reply.

a/n - i felt like writing this filler because i love soft luphia. is that their ship name? idon't know lol. thanks for reading!! i'll update tomorrow, which will be the game v argentina. enjoy!

teryn <3

[1331 words]