Being You [14]

Lucy POV

I throw her against the wall and pin her arms down to the side. I hear her yelp, and I put my forehead on hers.

"You cannot blame me for kissing you. I really do not give a shit if it was in public, it was going to happen anyways. So why does it matter now?" I move my forehead from hers and loosen the grip on her arms.

She starts crying, "Why are you being like this? You're hurting me," she states. And my heart shatters.

"I-I'm not,"

"You just threw me into the wall!" She yells in my face, she spit on me a little and I wipe it off my face.

I let go of her arms, "I'm sorry. You know my anger gets out of control sometimes,"

"Well maybe fix it before you ever lay your hands on me again. Got it?" She slaps me in the face. Deserved.

She goes to the bathroom and splashes water on her face.

I go from behind and wrap my arms around her.

"I'm sorry for hurting you physically. I-I don't know why I hurt the people I love,"

She turns around, facing me, "I don't know why either, Lucy," she looks down, and then back up, "but I forgive you. Listen up, if you ever fucking touch me like that again, I will dump your ass. Got it?" she presses my chest with her index finger with every word.

I nod, and I grab the sides of her hips, "I promise," I start tearing up and she wipes it. I put my head on her shoulder and start sobbing.

"I feel like I haven't been making you happy Soph," I say in a sob.

She plays with my hair, "Lucy you have made me the happiest I've ever been in a long time,"

"You've made me the happiest in my life," I finish.

A Few Hours Later

Sophia POV

I feel sore in my back, and I asked Lucy to rub it.

"It's a bruise babe," she tells me as I grimace at the touch.

"Oh, alright. How big?" I ask.

"Not huge, medium maybe. Like not as big as a fist but not as small as a typical pebble," she answers. I sigh, I know she has some anger problems especially physically but I would never think she would touch me like that and it hurts.

"Alright," I turn around and smile at her. She smiles back.

"You're wearing your glasses," I say.

"Yeah, I know you like them," she smiles.

I nod.

"Can we just relax? And cuddle all day?" I ask her.

"Yes ma'am," she smiles, and hops into the bed pulling the covers over her.

"Yay," I smile and jump into bed too.

Lucy lifts my shirt up a bit, revealing my abs. She starts planting light kisses around my stomach, and pulls my shirt up more and more but also kissing higher.

"Mmm," I say, this feels amazing.

She gets on top of me, and we kiss. Her tongue swirls with mine, and she massages my boobs. She moves her hand down painfully slow and draws lines on my abs, making me stifle a moan.

"Am I making you crazy by the touch?" she asks, smirking afterwards.

"No, you're making me crazy by being you," I reply.

a/n - dun dun dun lol i just woke up and wrote this little filler chapter. sorry it's not long at all. (: love you all another chapter will be out tonight probably with 1500+ words. dm me ideas! also vote and comment. it means a bunch.

teryn <3

[606 words 😔]