Is This Real? [15]

Lucy POV

"No, you're making me crazy by being you," she replied.

My mouth goes into an 'o' shape, "That was smooth," I tell her.

She grins, "I know," she then flips me over and she gets on top of me. We kiss again, and hear a knock at the door.

I look down at my neck and see a bruise forming, "Shit," I mutter.

Sophia answers the door and it's Nikita and Ellen. What a surprise!

"Hi ladies," Nikita says, walking inside and Sophia shuts the door.

"Uhh, hey? Not to be rude but what's up? Why ya here?" I ask.

"We saw the uh, news and wanted to check up on you guys," Ellen answers.

I sigh and so does Sophia, "I thought we should have told a few people by now, but we have to do it together," I tell everyone and I get nods.

"Yeah, we were probably going to wait until after the World Cup. Or the end I don't know really," Sophia says, looking at Nikita and Ellen.

"Well, I think everyone on the team knows by now. Do you think you're going to go public soon? Like a post or anything?" Nikita asks us.

"Yeah probably. Our fans would like to know if it's real," I say.

"I agree," Sophia replies.

"We just wanted to check up on you guys and see if you're okay," Ellen says, as they both stand up to give us hugs and leave.

An Hour Later

We were laying in bed just watching the telly.

"I'm bored," Sophia tells me.

"Me too," I reply.

"I don't want to go out, should we just drink and sit on the balcony? Maybe invite people over not on the England team?"

I nod, "I got someone in mind, from the USWNT,"

30 Minutes Later

I hear a knock at the door, and open it up for Kelly O'Hara. We hug, and I let her in.

As we were walking to the balcony, I ask her, "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, you?" she replies.

"Decent to be fairs," I reply and she nods. We sit down on the balcony with champagne in the middle of the table.

"Sophia, this is-" I say, getting cut off.

"Kelley O'Hara holy shit," she stands up and so does Kelley and they hug.

Kelley laughs, "Sophia Cooper, is it?"

"Y-Yes," she replies. I laugh at her nervousness, it's cute.

"Don't be nervous, we are just going to hangout. That's all," Kelley says.

Flashback

Kelley POV

"Hey Alex, I just got a message from Lucy Bronze. The right back for England," I say, looking down at my phone.

Alex hops next to me, "Oh god, she's hot!" I look at her weird, "What? I can't give girls credits for their looks?"

I shake my head, "Yeah, she is hot. Let's look at her page," We scroll through and see a lot of pictures/videos of either her dog or some girl named Sophia.