Get Used To This [17]

Millie POV

I'm kneeling down next to Kelley, who has a bleeding face. I called for an ambulance and they should be here very soon I hope.

"Hey, it'll be okay," I whisper, putting her hair back.

"I hope." she replies with a soft whisper and I smile.

I hear the siren shut off and the paramedic come in, trying to separate the crowd around us.

"Everyone back up and go to your tables," nobody budges, "now!" he yells, making it clear he's not fucking around at all. The others go to their tables and continue on.

"What happened?" The paramedic asked.

"M-my friend just started beating the shit out of here, she left about twenty minutes ago," I answer, fidgeting with my hands.

He notices, "Hey, it'll be okay." he places his hand on mine and smiles.

He grabs the gurney and places it under Kelley, and then straps her on.

"What is her name, date of birth, and birthplace?" he asks me, placing her on the wheel part of the gurney.

"Kelley O'Hara, August 4th 1988, and Fayetteville, Georgia." I respond.

"Oh shit, the Kelley O'Hara? USA Right Back? I can't even recognize her," he says, chuckling lightly.

"I'm Millie Bright, probably don't know who I am but-"

"The England Centre Back, my little sister adores you." he smiles and I smile back.

"Can I, maybe have your number?" he asks, we swap phones, and he takes Kelley to the ambulance.

"I'll see you around." I say and he nods, shutting the back door and driving away.

I headed back to the hotel, as I am, I'm texting Fran about what the hell just happened.

m: hey is soph with you?

f: yeah why

m: shit just went down i can be at ur room in ten mins to explain

f: okay you're kinda scaring me

m: don't be just something about lucy

f: okay rachel is here as well

m: *thumbs up*

I arrive at the room and knock on the door, Sophia opened it for me and hugs me.

"What's going on?" she whispers into my ear.

She sounds super sad.

"I'll explain it all okay?"

She lets go of the hug and nods, we all hug each other and then go out to the balcony to talk.

"So," I clear my throat, "this will all be said in one sitting and I'll get your reactions and opinions on it after. Is that a deal?"

"Deal."

"Deal."

"Deal."

"Alright, here we go. So Lucy and I went out to dinner, just as friends, it was right after the weight room. I told her a friend was coming, and I didn't know that Lucy had a problem with her. Everything's going fine, we ordered our waters and we were chatting and bantering. Once I saw Kelley, my eyes lit up and Lucy turns around. Her whole face turned red in a span of five seconds, Kelley says hi to Lucy in a weird way and then I said you two know each other? But Lucy got up, and started pounding Kelley in the face. She got her on the ground after two punches and kept hitting her. She said something about Sophia I don't quite remember but yeah, and then she ran off." I finish, looking around at all the expressions. Fran looks like she just hit a deer, Rachel looks like she saw someone's hand get cut off, and Sophia is crying.

I add on, "Do I not know something about Kelley and Lucy?"

I get caught up with the information, and now I feel bad because I didn't know Kelley was an asshole.

"It's not your fault, Millie." Sophia says.

I nodded, "I just feel bad."

"Do you think the media knows already?" Fran asks, looking at her phone.

"I bet it's all over now, Lucy is definitely missing her next game. No doubt about it and we need her." Rachel says.

"Shit, I found something. Thank god it's in English." Fran says showing us her phone.

Lucy Bronze caught assaulting Kelley O'Hara in a Paris restaurant today. More news to come.

"Holy shit," Rachel says, "Lucy is fucked, Neville might suspend her definitely one game but probably two."

Sophia pipes up, "Should I go check on-on her?" she sniffles, she's crying and I feel bad.

"Yes, go get your girl." I smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Thank you, I love you guys." She runs off to the door.

Sophia POV

I dash to Lucy's room and I pray to god she is there. I knock on her door three times, and she opens it slowly. I bear hug her and start crying.

"I'm sorry Lucy, for leaving." she shuts the door with her back and I jump into her arms, she grabs me by my waist and turns us around so my back is on the door.

"You don't know how much I missed you, Soph. I missed kissing you, I missed cuddling with you and every other thing we do. I'm sorry for being such an uptight asshole and I love you. There, I said it, I love you. I really do love you Sophia." She finishes looking into my eyes, and smiling.

"I think I love you too," I respond and our lips meet. I love this feeling I get from planting my lips on hers, we are in sync and I feel my heart pumping faster. She moves her hands down to me arse and squeezes.

"Mmm," I say into the kiss.

Lucy bites my bottom lip, and goes to my neck.

I moan, looking up to the ceiling.

She unzips my jacket a little bit, revealing my breasts as she kisses my chest area.

An Hour Later (i don't write smut sorry ): maybe later)

We lay in bed together, with our legs tangled together. That was the best sex I've had in awhile, Lucy is good in bed I'll admit it.

"Was I good?" she asks me, pecking my lips.

"Yeah, very." I grinned, and we kiss again for the hundredth time tonight.

We lay like this for the rest of the night, love sick kisses and laughter throughout the night. I could get used to this.

a/n - wowwww. do you guys like millie's potential new guy? what will happen to kelley? or lucy with the upcoming game versus sweden? find out soon loves. thanks for reading, give your opinion on anything and vote too. (:

teryn <3

[1080 words]