Neck Kisses & Punches [19]

Lucy POV

We head to a local bar immediately after our showers and baths at the hotel. I wore a basic black dress that ends at the knees, while Sophie wore a stunning red dress that cuts everywhere in the right places. It's like she wants to get laid tonight. Oh wait.

The team splits up into separate ways, I decided not to drink. Or maybe just one shot but besides that I am not getting drunk at all. I see Sophie talking to Rachel and I go behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling my head into her neck giving her little kisses.

I hear her giggle and then she turns around, "Hi baby."

"Hi my love." I say looking into her eyes, and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

30 minutes later

The whole team is scattered around the dance floor, some sober, some tipsy, and some are absolutely shit faced. ( cough Rachel and Sophie cough )

I scan around seeing lots of beautiful women dancing and drinking everywhere. French women are really outstanding when it comes to looks. I get a couple of stares and I wink back at some, while they giggle and look away.

My eyes catch with Sophie and she wags her finger towards me, very, very, seductively. I sway towards her while she grabs my arm and starts dancing, and I do too.

I went to get just one shot of Patrone at the bar, I down it, and look over towards Sophie and I see some bitch dancing on her and Sophie isn't pushing her away. I drop the shot glass and I feel so zoned out I don't even hear it shatter. Everything feels like slow motion as I stomp my way over to them, punching the girl straight in the face. She falls down onto the ground as I start kicking the shit out of her while people pull me back but everything is just so out of tune, I continue kicking her while screaming at her.

A security guard picks me up and takes me outside, he spoke in French, "Le voleur." and snickers at me. That jackass called me a creep, why? Because I stuck up for myself while my girlfriend is getting danced on by someone that isn't me? Whatever. I get a cab back to the hotel quickly so no one on the team questions me.

a/n — hi guys this is very short but i've been wanting to add some drama in this story so here ya go... i'm also very sorry for not updating. i'll update again tonight. (:

teryn <3