Plage et Drame [13]

Lucy POV

In the morning we make up, and also make out a lot. We decided to go to a beach nearby and have some fun on our break. I put on a black bikini, and she puts on a white bikini. I try not to check her out, her sexy abs, and those tattoos on her muscular arms.

She smirks, "I see you staring," she tells me, ridding me of shock because she saw me.

"Yeah, and what about it?" I retort.

"I like it," she says, walking towards me and wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me.

"Mmm," I say, letting our lips go, "let's head out,"

We grab towels for us to dry, along with extra shirts and waters.

Once we arrive, we see two lounge chairs next to each other with an umbrella above it. We set our belongings down, take our sandals off and head towards the crystal blue water.

It's pretty warm, we keep walking out and find a little spot to float and bobble up with the waves.

"I like your top," I say, looking at her.

She blushes, "Same with yours my love," and she smiles. God I love that damn smile, it makes me so happy being able to make her smile all the time.

I curl my finger telling her to 'come here', and I grab her hips and pull her into a kiss. It was passionate, but quick. I start rubbing her thighs, but a huge wave comes and knocks us away with a surprise.

She comes back for more kissing, and my knee hits her crotch and she moans. Making me want to kiss her even more, and we do. It's like we are in our own little world and it deserves to feel like that.

We head back to the chairs, and order champagne from a man who walks around.

I pop the bottle, and pour both of us a glass.

"Thank you, my lady," she says, putting her glass in the air for a 'cheers'. I smile and clink her glass, putting it down after my sip and she does as well.

I pull my phone out, taking a video starting with Sophia and putting it on the beach. And then me, smiling and ending the video. I post it on my IG story, and the caption being, "At the beach @sophcooper"

She pulls her phone out and goes on IG.

She noticed my profile picture, "Aw, I like your new profile picture," she looks at me smiling.

She then takes the same video style as me and posts on her story, "Beach day @lucybronze"

We continue drinking and talking, we decide to tan. I feel her hand come towards mine and she taps it. I open it, and she firmly grasps my hand.

"What about the public?" I ask her, looking up at the sky with my eyes closed.

She doesn't say anything. Hm.

A Few Hours Later

We called up Rachel and Fran to come to our room to hangout and watch a movie or two. We decided on the 1999 film of the Blair Witch Project. Which isn't too scary, but it has its moments.

We hear a knock on the door, Sophia gets it and I check her out and do a cat call.

"Shut up," she says, laughing and opening the door allowing Fran and Rach to enter. We all hug each other, but I see Fran has a serious face on. I wonder why?

"Sooo, I saw you guys were at the beach today," Fran pipes up, looking at us two.

We both nod, and Rachel looks down at her feet, tapping her beer bottle with her fingers.

"The media has pictures of you guys, uh, kissing in the water," Fran says, looking down.

I was sipping my drink and I spit it out because of what she just said.

The media?

"Where did you see this?" Sophia said, getting up fast.

"On-on my Insta feed, Soph. Let me show you," she says, taking her phone out fast.

"Yeah, do show me," Sophia retorts, I see her face getting red from anger. Oh shit.

Fran gives her the phone, and she snatched it from her hands. I look at Fran and give her a reassuring face.

The caption says, from an account called Avantages, "lucy bronze et sophia cooper s'embrassant à la plage plus tôt aujourd'hui à paris. Qu'est-ce que cela signifie pour les deux internationaux anglais?"

Sophia shoves the phone in my face, "Translate please,"

"Lucy Bronze and Sophia Cooper kissing at the beach earlier today in Paris. What does this mean for the two English internationals?" I sigh after reading it, I also noticed it had over 20,000 plus likes and almost 3,000 comments.

I put my head in my hands as I hear Rachel and Fran stand up, "I think it's time for us to head out, you guys need to talk things out," Rachel tells us, and they leave.

Sophia stands up, and paces around.

She runs her hand through her hair a few times, "Lucy, I knew this fucking bullshit was going to happen! Why did we risk it, huh? Tell me," she yells, standing in front of me.

I stand up, "Because it wasn't a fucking crowded beach,"

"This wasn't my fault," she retorts.

"How?" I asked, getting in her face. I can see the fear in her eyes as I'm at least three inches taller than her.

"Because y-you pulled me into the kiss," she says, lowering her voice and looking down.

My anger bottled up causes me to do this.

a/n - first cliffhanger of the story. (: hope you enjoyed. please vote and comment how you feel. means a lot! will have another chapter up later tonight maybe? love you all.

teryn <3

[975 words, shortest so far. but with a reason (:]