You Two Know Each Other? [16]

Kelley POV

I wake up the next morning and Alex is in the other bed, on her phone.

My head is pounding, I still remember last night though. I think it's pounding because of that bitch pulling my hair.

I text Lucy.

Kelley: hi

Lucy: leave me the fuck alone i'm blocking you i cannot wait until england destroys your pig team

Kelley: aw how many world cups do you have

Lucy: aw how many woty have you won?

Kelley: fuck off i knew you liked my kiss. that kiss was better than sophia can ever give you

Lucy: ok

Kelley: bitch

This number cannot be reached.

I groan angrily and Alex wakes up.

"What the fuck Kel?" she yells, pulling off the blindfold over her eyes.

"Shut up Alex." I reply.

"What happened?"

I tell her everything that happened last night, from what I remember honestly. Also the recent text messages.

"You kissed Lucy Bronze?" Alex yelps.

"Yep, her girlfriend went through a tizzy," I chuckled.

Lucy POV

I have been texting Sophia every other 30 minutes, I miss her so damn much. I didn't even kiss Kelley, she got on top of me and did her thing. Sigh. I just want my girl back. I decide to shower to take my mind off of things.

After my shower, I see I received a message from Rachel.

Rachel: stop texting sophia she will decide when she wants to speak w/ u

Lucy: ok sorry about that

I throw my phone down, and sighed looking up at the ceiling. I need to go train.

I enter the weight room with my warmups on, I take the long sleeve shirt off and toss it nearby, I lay down and start lifting the weight. Once I do two minutes of reps, I release the bar onto the holder and look around. I see Fran, Rachel, and oh shit.

Sophia.

She looks beautiful today, her brown hair up in a messy bun, no makeup, her purple warmups on making her body look like-

"Hey there Luce," Millie says, entering the room and also scaring the shit out of me.

"Ah! What the fuck?" I yell a bit loud and see the three girls look over at us.

"What?" Millie asks.

"You scared the shit out of me man," I answer.

She starts laughing, "Oh come on. Let's get our lifting done,"

Few Hours Later

"Hey, so you want to go get dinner with me and a friend?" Millie asks, wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

I nod, "Sure why not?"

"Yay! It'll be fun!" Millie said, jumping up and down.

After our showers, we go back to our rooms and change. We plan to meet up at the restaurant. I'm wearing a red flannel with a black tee underneath, ripping skinny blue jeans, and black Vans. I also throw my glasses on and put my hair in a bun.

At The Restaurant

Once I see Millie I walk up to her and hug her. We both sit down, and chat for a bit until our waiter comes and gets us our drinks, water of course.

"So, when's your friend getting here?" I ask Millie, as the waiter delivers our drinks, "thank you sir," I say to him and he nods. Millie thanks him as well.

"She said about five more minutes," Millie responds, and I nod.

A few minutes later, I scan the room and I see Millie's eyes light up. She stands up and hugs the mysterious person and once they turn around my eyes bulge.

Kelley

Fucking

O'Hara

My head builds with anger, my face turns red, and I clench my fists and jaw.

"Oh hi Lucy!" Kelley says singsongly.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Millie asks us.

I rise faster than a cheetah running after its prey, I sucker punch Kelley right in the face as I hear gasps all around from the restaurant. I punched her again and knocked her to the ground, just jabbing and jabbing to her bruised face. I punch her nose and it starts to bleed.

I grab a napkin, "Oh does the poor baby need to wipe her nose?"

She tries to grab it but I pull it away and laugh each time.

I punch her once more, "You pathetic fuck," I stand up, "go fuck yourself pig. My girlfriend is way better than you ever will be," I finish with a kick in her side.

I whisper to Millie, "I'm sorry," and walked out of the restaurant, whistling for a taxi.

I really don't care if that was unprofessional of me, but what she did to my relationship was fucked up.

It starts to rain as I exit the taxi paying him. We have two more days until our knock out game vs Sweden. It should be an easy match, but still, you cannot go into a game thinking that way.

I enter my room and flop onto my bed, I give my phone one last look and see a message from Sophia a couple of hours ago.

Sophia: you looked hot today at the weight room

Lucy: thanks my love. i miss you a lot

I put my phone down, turning the telly on and falling asleep with my last thought being I probably will not play in the next game.

a/n - it's been awhile i'm sorry i have had ZERO inspiration and ideas for this story. plz check out my co written story The Dahlkemper Way (: love you all i will update again soon with sophia and maybe another persons POV. just wait.

teryn <3

[937 words]