Prologue

Hyejin P.O.V
Our team, Jungkook and I were sent to an old warehouse to stop some criminals from planing an attack against the government. We arrived in front of the house. "We're here. Should we send in somebody to scan the area?" Jisung asked. Jungkook replied:" Yes please. Felix, Hyunjin you know what to do!" Felix and Hyunjin disappeared with a nod. We hid and waited for them to return. After a few minutes, they came back. "The house is lightly guarded, but I don't think we will have a problem with that. A simple diversion should be enough. There are probably around 50 gangsters in the house. But they seem to be in different areas of the house so we probably won't have a big struggle because of that. The dangerous part is their weapons. They have bombs and their guns aren't very old either. We have to be careful with that.", Hyunjin reported. "Thank you Hyunjin. We should think of a plan before running into a chaos.", I said.
Ten minutes later, we had our plan and got into position. Chan and Changbin would create a diversion so the guards around the house would be focused on them. The rest of us would enter and we were going to split up. While Woojin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Minho had the task to find the leader and bring him down, Jungkook and I were going to deactivate their bombs and other weapons and Jisung would come with us to make sure we wouldn't get in trouble and didn't have to worry about gangsters interrupting us. "Please be careful everyone. I want to return with eleven people. Ok?", I said to everyone. "Don't worry Hyejin, we will! After all we have been doing this since we were young. ", Jisung replied. Suddenly we saw the guards around the house moving. Chan and Changbin started their diversion. This was our signal. Jungkook got up next to me and looked at me with the words," Come on, it's game time. Stick close to me, remember!", before running in the direction of the warehouse. I swear, this guy is going to kill me one day.
I ran after him and without any trouble we entered the house. Thanks to Kihyun (he is one of the members of our planning and hacking team), we had a map of the house. We ran into some guards but it wasn't a big deal since we were more than prepared for that. After getting through their defense in front of their weapon room, we slowly opened the door and walked in. Our guns were raised, and we were ready to defend each other. After checking the area, we put our guns into their holders, closed the door and started to deactivate their guns. But after that, we got to the dangerous part of our mission. "I'm still worried about you, and I still want you to stay away from these bombs." Jungkook looked at me with a worried expression. I smiled at him through my mask an told him:" that's very sweet of you, but you know me well enough to know that I won't leave you alone with that task. We started together and we will end this together. We just have to be careful. "
He still wasn't satisfied, because he has always been very protective over me, but he knew I was just as stubborn as him. We got to work, and for a while we successfully deactivated some bombs. From time to time, we heard footsteps coming our way, but thanks to Jisung, we were able to focus on our task. After a while, my comlink blinked and Chan contacted me. "Hyejin, they called for backup, you have to hurry!", Chan told me. I quickly reported this to Jungkook. After that his comlink blinked and he explained that Woojin, and the others already got out, since they finished their task, and we were about to get to work again, till we heard gunshots outside and one passed through the door and hit one of the bombs. The next thing I knew was that everything around me turned white.