Chapter 21

Jungkook P.O.V
Vernon, Ailee and I organized a formation around the agency. Everybody was ready to fight. I was with the Smarties. We were at the main entrance. We had our weapons ready in case somebody would attack. Well this is a nice situation. We are basically just waiting to get smashed into peaces. I'm just so exited. Hyungwon said.

Don't overflow with joy. Jooheon replied.
Guys I know this situation is bad, but this sarcasm doesn't help any of us right now. Minhyuk said. I nodded.

I know our situation isn't exactly the brightest, but at least we are here together. We have each others backs and none of us is going to give up easily. So let's not bury our head in the sand before the battle even started. Wonho stood up and told us.

You're right. I said. I looked outside and something moving. Watch out, they are here! I jumped up and got into position. The other formed a line next to me.

This is really bad, the other agencys said they could help us but the earliest time they could send backup was by tomorrow. Until then, we were on our own.

The first people dressed in black came out and ran towards us. As soon as they were close enough, our snipers, under the lead of Vernon began to shoot at them. The majority of them tried to hide and went down. Then they began to send waves. The snipers fired with full power but it wasn't enough.

It was time for us to step up. Wonho and I took a few steps forward and fought the fist people off. The others joined soon. In a matter of seconds, the battle had begun.

We fought back to back to not get surprised from behind. I ended up with Shownu, Minhyuk with Hyungwon, Kihyun with Wonho and Jooheon with Changkyun.

The gangsters kept coming but gladly, we were better fighters. We were able to hold them back. Thanks to the comlinks, we knew that every last person of the agency was caught up in battle.

After the first two waves the enemy pulled back. It has already been two hours and we were tired. We can't keep this up forever. We're lucky that they don't send better warriors. Hyungwon said out of breath.

We can't give up. Come on guys, the next wave is coming towards us. I said and gave them a signal to stand up. We would have already been dead if not for the snipers.

We began to fight again. But there were more and more people coming.

Then a helicopter appeared over us. We're doomed! Shownu shouted. A gangster used that split second I was distracted to get in between Shownu and me and pushed us apart.

I landed on the ground and a gangster pulled out a knife and was about to stab me when suddenly Yongsun showed up. She pushed him off me and knocked him out.

I stood up as well. It's over for us, there are so many helicopters and jets over us. Yongsun shouted. Then the next wave hit us.