Chapter 5

Hyejin P.O.V

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual. I just shrugged it off, got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got ready then walked to my closet and took out my uniform. I put it on then went downstairs to grab an apple as my breakfast. I grabbed my school bag then went to the door put on my shoes, took the key and walked aut the door. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. As soon as it came to a halt in front of me, I stepped in and sat down in a seat close to the door. All that time I didn't really think about anything. My Mind was empty and I could not get myself to think about the challenge that was ahead of me. Once the bus stopped in front of the school, I stood up and walked out. Ok take a deep breath. You got this Hyejin. You faced way more dangerous situations before and you will also master this! I told myself to comfort me and brace me for whatever was ahead of me. Who am I kidding I tried but failed miserably.

Before I could think any more I felt someone hug me from behind. HYEJIN, I missed you. And how dare you scare me like that. Why on earth did this house blow up right next to you?! I'm so glad you're ok! someone screamed in my ear. I smiled slightly. Of course who else could it be. Yah, Jung Hoseok, you can't just jump at me like that. I jokingly said. Once he let go of me I also saw the rest of the boys behind him. Taehyung and Jimin ran to me and crushed me in their hugs. Seokjin and Namjoon told them off about it and said they should be more careful. and well Yoongi was quiet like always. He probably wasn't even fully awake. Well at least something stayed the same. At that point my thoughts were interupted again. Two students arrived. Two specific students holding hands and laughing with each other. My heart stopped and I froze. They were Jungkook and Eunha. Eunha recognized I was looking at them, so she whispered something to Jungkook. My Jungkook. My love. And the guy that holds my whole heart. But unlike all these years, today he glared at me but there was also a weird look in his eyes. It was pretty hidden but I knew him better than anyone. He pulled Eunha close to him and walked towards the Entrance. I teared up but was pulled back to reality by Jimin giving me a hug. I was really thankful for that. I took a deep breath then walked into the school with the guys circling me in the middle. In front of my classroom, we stopped and the boys told me to take care of myself. Except for Jimin, all of them were in a different class than me. The others were all distributed in different parallel classes. Jimin and I walked into the classroom and were welcomed by Somi and Yongsun sprinting towards us and giving us a hug. I was glad I had friends like that. But I couldn't control myself, I had to look for Jungkook. And I found him next to Eunha. But the weird thing was he was looking at me as well. As soon as he realized I caught him looking at me he quickly looked away again. A spark of hope enflamed in my heart. Is it possible that he still feels something for me even though his memories are gone. If yes then I will fight more than I  ever have in my entire life to wake these feelings up. But I still had to remind myself that Jungkooks happiness was my number one priority. So whatever makes him happy was my goal.

I'm starting to get the hang of it. I already have some ideas for how this story is going to continue and I'm REALLY exited to keep writing!