Chapter 10

Hyejin P.O.V
The next month was literally all the same. In the morning, I left the house, met up with Yongsun who became my best friend during this time.

We went to school, I would see Eunha and Jungkook together, get super sad and she would try to cheer me up. My friends would try to distract me from my broken heart and after school, I went to the agency to work.

I was now actually allowed again to do sports and go on missions. So sometimes I would go out on missions with team SKZ, sometimes I would help at the Smarties Department.

There are two things that changed my mood the last month. The first was that Wonho was sent to another country to learn some new things about planning but also about training, which pulled me down a lot.

The second thing was actually a moment. Eunha decided it was a good idea to try to embarrass me in front of the whole school. She told me all sorts of bad things and when she got to a certain point she literally started screaming: And how dare you try to get between my boyfriend and me!! You stupid idiot!

That was the moment she tried to slap me across the face once again like quite often this month. But her arm was held back and the next thing I knew she was soaking wet.

Yongsun stood next to me pushing me behind her and started yelling at Eunha to leave me alone or she would get to know her.

I could not believe it. The peaceful Yongsun just splashed water in Eunhas face. Yongsun turned around and pulled me away from there.

The good thing I realized that day was something about Jungkooks behavior. Back when he was still with me, he used to be incredibly protective. That didn't necessarily mean he got jealous that easy, that rather meant when somebody tried to hurt me he would make sure that person wouldn't even dare to come closer to me than 20 meters.

Back then he just watched Yongsun and didn't really try to protect Eunha. He didn't have any sort of instinct to protect her.

And maybe that was what I had to build on.