Chapter 22

Yongsun P.O.V
Jungkook got back up, but then the next wave came. We struggled more and more. There were just too many.

Everybody stand down! Don't move! One man shouted. The enemy went back a step, creating a border between the agents and the gangsters. A man walked to the front.

Jungkook wanted to attack him when he spoke again. I would stand down. There's a bomb hidden in your agency. Once I press this button, everything's gonna blow up. Do you want that? He laughed.

Jungkook froze and carefully took a step back. I had to do something. This is crazy. Why on earth are you doing this. What is your problem? Kihyun said. The man laughed.

Then out of nowhere, the comlink that can activate the bomb was kicked out of his hand. it landed next to a wall a bit further on the side.
No, I won't let you destroy what we've built up! Ailee shouted. The gangster pulled out guns and aimed it at her.

The man looked at her and said. Still the warrior you used to be. Remember when I wanted you to join my gang? Now is the last chance. He smirked.

No, I would never betray them. She said in a very serious voice. Fine. Then you are going down together. He wanted to walk to the comlink when suddenly someone stepped on it, took another two steps forwards and punched him in the face.

And now please play the song linked above. (It's One Woman Army by Porcelain Black)

Silly you. Did you really think I would just sit back and watch you destroy what is most important to me? Well let me tell you, you are wrong. Somebody said. Everbody gasped.

Jungkook's eyes widened next to me. It was none other than Hyejin. Right at that moment, more people came running around the corner. I recognized them. They were called Seventeen.

Hyejin jumped into battle and knocked two gangsters down with a very difficult move. Hyejin!!!! Jungkook and Wonho shouted at the same time.

I just began smiling and jumped next to her to help her. She looked at me, had a questioning look on her face, probably because I fight out of nowhere. I smiled at her and we fought side to side. More and more Agents came to help us.

The other strong team next to Seventeen was, as I heard Pentagon. The gangsters got pushed back significantly. Come on, that's the best they've got. Keep fighting! Hyejin shouted next to me.

We kept fighting until at one point, the gangster turned around and tried to get away. A few agents from NYC chased them but most agents just fell on their knees because they were tired.

It had been three hours but at the end, we won the battle.