Epiologue

Hyejin P.O.V
I just finished cleaning up the kitchen when the door opened. „Jinnie, we're home!" Jungkook shouted. I smiled as I walked to the door. „Mommy, you've got a letter" Miyeon said. My seven year old daughter ran towards me and gave me the letter.

„Thank you sweetheart" I smiled. I welcomed Jungkook with a kiss and together we walked to the living room. It's been 10 years since the battle and since I returned. Jungkook and I are married and as I said before, we have a 7 year old daughter.

We sat down on the couch and I opened the letter and read it. It was an invitation to a meeting of all members of bulletproof agency. I smiled when I saw it was tomorrow. "Hey Miyeon, you wanna come to the meeting with us?" I asked her.

She almost screamed in excitement and nodded like crazy. Laughed a little and Jungkook joined in. "Do are you guys really gonna sing?" I asked my husband. "Yes, we already prepared everything. Believe me I can sing" he answered. "I won't doubt you, don't worry" I laughed.

The next day
It was time to get ready. I bought a dress for Miyeon and one for myself. I did her hair and told her to get dressed. When she was finished, it was my turn. I did my hair and a decent amount of makeup. Then I put on my dress and voilá, we were finished. Jungkook left earlier because they had one last practice.

I grabbed the hand of my daughter and walked with her to the car. Wonho picked us up and I think I saw his eyes getting teary. "Uncle Wonwon" my daughter screamed and ran to my brother. He laughed as he picked her up and started spinning her around. I stood next to them and smiled widely.

Once he put his niece down, Wonho hugged me. We got in and Wonho drove to the building. Once we arrived he opened the door for us and we walked to the entrance. The security nodded and we entered. It was already late so I just walked to Yongsun who I spotted near Ailee.

I was about to talk to her, when the lights were lowered and I could see the stage. Our boys appeared and the music started playing.

(Please play the song above. It's called we are bulletproof: the eternal)

When Jungkook started singing, I got goosebumps. His voice was so soothing. Then Tae joined in. It was so beautiful. I wanted to start crying. Their voiced sounded so good. I mean we were agents but we all enjoyed something like this. These men are so talented.

We were only seven. But we have you all now.

I really just wanted to cry. We are we are together bulletproof.  Yeah we have you have you. We are we are forever bulletproof. Yeah we get to heaven.

At that point tears really started to flow down my cheeks. The song was just so amazing. I wanted to speak to the producer of it. Yes, we are bulletproof. We always were bulletproof and we always will be bulletproof. Nothing will change that. We were not just an agency. We were a family. No one will be alone here.

We'll all keep fighting together. In the end we all started singing together. It was so beautiful when all of us began singing together.

We started chanting in the end. In this moment I could feel a deep connection with everyone in the room.

The song ended and we all clapped. I wiped away my tears and started talking to Yongsun. A minute later a pair of arms wrapped around me waist. I smiled as I turned to Jungkook.

"I hope you liked it" he whispered. I just nodded and felt someone pulling at my dress. It was Miyeon.

I saw Jungkooks eyes getting teary and I heard him say something along the lines of "I'm so lucky to be with my two girls".

Yes, I really was lucky to have such an amazing family. Jungkook was so caring, Miyeon was a sweetheart and I simply couldn't imagine a better way to live my life than this.