Chapter 18

Vernon P.O.V
I was working in my office when suddenly Agent 004 stormed in. He looked out of breath and had tears streaming down his face. I jumped up, walked around the table and pulled him into a hug.

He began sobbing, and once we let go of each other he began talking really fast. Vernon I need your help. I remember everything I'm so sorry. I can't believe I forgot all of this. But please help me we need to find Hyejin.

I asked him to calm down. Jungkook we are already looking for her. Kihyun found out she left her house in the morning. Since then there has been no sign of her. I told him.

It's all my fault. Because of me, she's gone and there are no clues what has happened to her. I'm such an idiot. He cried.

Jungkook it's not just that. A few weeks ago, Wonho went missing. She's been even more down ever since. I told him. His eyes widened. Wonho went missing. No stop joking. He said in disbelieve.

I was about to reply when I heard a knock on the door. Come in. I said. Hwanwoong entered together with Jisung. Agent 004 welcome back. I didn't know you were back again. Hwanwoong said in surprise.

Jisung sighed, hit Hwanwoong lightly and started talking. Yeah it's great that you're back. But that's not why we are here. Boss I think you want to come and see.

I looked at Jungkook before telling the two boys to lead the way. We started following them until we reached one of our medical rooms. They knocked on the door once again before they opened the door after a quiet 'come in'.
We walked in and my eyes widened. It was none other than...

Wonho.

He was sitting on the bed and one of the doctors seemed to make a check up.

Wonho! You're alive! How are you and where have you been all this time. I almost shouted.
He looked up and smiled.

Hey Vernon. Him, Jungkook, Ailee and Hyejin were the only ones that called me Vernon. Everyone else always called me Boss or Agent 001.

I'm fine. A bit tired but that's all. Remember the mission you sent me on. On my way back, the same gang that caused Jungkook to loose his memories surprised me. He said. Then he seemed to realize Jungkook was standing behind me.

Jungkook why are you here? He questioned. Jungkook took a step forwards. I remember everything. Wonho I'm really sorry. He said.

Wonho smiled. It's ok. Its not your fault. Anyways back to the question. The gang tried to catch me but I was able to escape. I had to hide for a while but they didn't seem to give up. Then, I met a guy named Lucas.

He was hiding as well and after he figured out I was in trouble because of that gang, he took me with him. He's part if a gang named Neo Culture Technology. Short, NCT. I stayed with them until two days ago I decided to return and try to get through.

I was able to do so and I got away with a few scratches. Then about an hour ago, Jisung, Hwanwoong and Ailee found me and brought me back here. He finished his explanation. I nodded.

I'm glad you're back. But I think we should tell you something. I told him. He looked at me with a confused expression.

Wonho I'm sorry. Your sister is gone. Nobody knows what happened to her or where she is. She disappeared with a goodbye letter.

His eyes widened and he froze.

Ok seriously it was over time to bring Wonho back. And no I'm sorry he doesn't come back from Hawaii with his husband and his children but I didn't let him die. As I promised. So please don't kill me😅