Chapter 3

The next day I woke up because someone walked into the room. It was one of the doctors. He smiled quietly and put some chocolate next to me. I heard you cry last night so I brought some chocolate. By the way we are going to let you go in 3 days since your wounds have healed fairly quickly. Just don't overwork yourself and don't do sports for another two weeks. I tried to smile and thanked him but deep inside I felt dead. Just now I realized that the girls were sleeping on the chairs and couch in this room. I must have fallen asleep while crying last night. Just thinking about it made me tear up again. I can't believe it. Wait I should check on the other boys. I grabbed my phone and dialed Minho's number. After a few seconds he picked up. Hyejin-ah is that you? Oh my god how are you?! I'm so glad you're awake again! He shouted through the phone. I smiled a little and said It's nice to hear from you too. Are you guys ok? Did you get caught up in the explosion as well? Or did you escape on time? And how is Jisung? He was closest to that bomb besides us. He replied with Yes we are ok, Jisung did have some small injuries but he was able to leave the hospital a week ago. And the rest of us were already too far away to get hit. But tell me is Jungkook ok? I haven't heard from him since. I had to collect myself before telling him with a shaky voice Well I haven't heard his voice either. Minho, he lost his memories thanks to the explosion. He doesn't remember us anymore. A girl from high school told him some lies and now no one can get to him. I don't know what to do, I can't loose him like that. Minho didn't reply for a few seconds and I couldn't blame him. After he regained the control over his voice he told me that we would find a way to bring Jungkook back. We talked for a bit longer until I hung up. The girls slowly began to wake up. After they saw my teary eyes they spent the next few hours trying to cheer me up. I really was thankful to have them with me.